• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My entire backyard was converted into a chipping, putting abs driving area. Wife thinks mez crazy... What would she know. Ignore my little munchkin in the background lol

Been golfing since I was 5. Just don't get too play as much these days. I am rocking Nike vaper pro combo irons 4-pw, victory red wedges (46, 50, 54, 58 degrees), vapor pro driver, vrs covert 3 wood

Riaz...enjoy your new found passion When I was a banker I played 2-3 times a week with clients. It was the late 80's early 90's and the thing to do (that...and long lunches). I played off 12 and hat

Where do I start with golf...

I'm a golf course agronomist by trade, with a degree in Horticulture. Been in the bizz for 20 yrs(I'm 35). I now build and manage golf courses for Donald Trump. Currently Golf Course Superintendent of the Blue Monster at Trump National Doral in Miami.

I'm a 8 Handicap. Play every Friday at 11:30 with the same group of knuckleheads. As much as I enjoy Florida golf, I love going back home and playing golf in Ohio/Michigan.

In the bag:

All Callaway, and a Scotty putter. Really liking the Tour Preferred Taylormade ball right now, the "00's".

I rarely smoke cigars and play golf at the same time though. Kinda weird, but I typically stick to a giant wad of long cut Copenhagen. I usually smoke after the round and have a few drinks with the boys.

Hit the Long and Straight gents,

Eric

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3

WITB:

Taylormade Aeroburner Tour Issue 9

Callaway X2hot 3deep 14.5

Ping i25 hybrid 19

Titleist 712u 4

Vapor Pro Combo 5-pw

Vokey Sm5 50 54 58

Mannkrafted putter

I played two rounds over the last two days at a little par 3 course not to far from where I live. holes range from 79 to 125 yards. the fact that I pared two of the holes yesterday and nearly birdied one of them is encouraging for me. I've just really started playing golf two years ago, and still have yet to take a lesson. I've been learning mostly with youtube coaches and it has helped but if I can I'll take some lessons over the summer. My plan is to try to play that par 3 course every other week or so and try to play a regular course once a month. 

• Like 1

On May 21, 2016 at 10:26 PM, eswary said:

Where do I start with golf...

I'm a golf course agronomist by trade, with a degree in Horticulture. Been in the bizz for 20 yrs(I'm 35). I now build and manage golf courses for Donald Trump. Currently Golf Course Superintendent of the Blue Monster at Trump National Doral in Miami.

I'm a 8 Handicap. Play every Friday at 11:30 with the same group of knuckleheads. As much as I enjoy Florida golf, I love going back home and playing golf in Ohio/Michigan.

In the bag:

All Callaway, and a Scotty putter. Really liking the Tour Preferred Taylormade ball right now, the "00's".

I rarely smoke cigars and play golf at the same time though. Kinda weird, but I typically stick to a giant wad of long cut Copenhagen. I usually smoke after the round and have a few drinks with the boys.

Hit the Long and Straight gents,

Eric

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What a job. I would love to get down to Miami to play the Blue Monster. It's totally on my 'hit list'. 

• Like 1

Played 18 with the boys today at the course I'm a member at, Inglewood Golf Club. Despite a couple poor holes I still managed to take a few bucks out of their pockets. Last week I changed my putting grip and the grip on my putter and it's made quite a difference. Progression in this game is so rewarding. Playing Sunday and Monday as well. 

What a job. I would love to get down to Miami to play the Blue Monster. It's totally on my 'hit list'. 

You make it to Miami, I can make that happen for you

Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

2 hours ago, eswary said:

You make it to Miami, I can make that happen for youemoji1360.png

Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll defiantly take you up on that! Sooner than later too.

Thanks Eric

• Like 1

New member here, love to golf but not good at it. Play every weekend with my friends and enjoy my time with them, including smoking a cigar or two. We go on a golf trip every year and this year we are going to Orlando, one of my favorite places. I play left handed, so not too many options from a golf club standpoint.