FOH International Texas Holdem Competition Finalists:

Below is the Draw to date for the FOH 2nd Qtr 16 International Texas Holdem Comp starting this Sunday.

The Spots in  green are still available so just nominate on this thread if you would like to play and in which spot. Always great fun and a Cigar voucher to the tournament winner party.gif

Poker Finalists.png

Sunday 22nd of May Brisbane 8pm  Reserved for Aussie/Euro members

· Sunday 22nd  (NY) /Monday 21st  12pm Brisbane time/10 pm NY Time

· Monday (NY 10Pm )/Tuesday Brisbane 12PM 

· Tuesday (NY 10Pm )/Wednesday Brisbane 12PM 

· Wednesday (NY 10PM )/Thursday Brisbane 12 PM 

Top two from each table will move to the final, date of which will be advised after discussing it with the finalists. 

From that point the rules are:

1. Each registered player is to look at the tournament schedule and advise if they can make it. Let me give you a hint....make it. If you need to be moved to a different day e-mail me [email protected] and I will do my best to accommodate.

2. The times are unchangeable.

3. Each day of the tournament you are nominated for, there will be a PM to you as a reminder. Proceed to the Pokerroom 10 minutes before game time. I will confirm you are there through the Poker room SHOUTBOX. DO NOT SIT AT THE TABLE UNTIL I CALL YOU TO DO SO.

4. Late arrivals will be ruled out. There are no second chances. Sorry Gentlemen, we are working with unsympathetic software.

5. This is a winner take all competition. Where there are 5 or less players on a knockout table, the winner only will progress to the final. Where there are 6 or more players in the knock out table the top two from that round will make the final. You are to advise on the forum who the player/players progressing to the final are.

6. I suggest you play a few hands before the competition starts. 

7. It is up to you to make allowances for time differentials. We are working on NY time and Brisbane time. Go to World clock etc to ensure you know when the game will start and try to be on the forum 10 minutes prior.

8. No….you don’t have to put any money down party.gif 

8. I will advise all participants of who is in the final

Please Register and I will see you at the tables!

Prize? $150 USD $250 AUD cigar voucher. 

Good Luck to all competitors! 

Registed on this thread and please nominate your preferred day and if you are flexible. First in first slots. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct.now win

Boosted and Tesoro12 won Round 3

Round 4 goes to Kbbb & Investandprosper!  Thanks for the great game gents.