You can pick one of two blends.

Two Blends  

176 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just an exercise cigar.gif

...mind you I have $50 riding on the outcome whistle.gif

You have two cigars in front of you. Both are Corona Gorda. Both look Identical with a golden shiny colorado wrapper.

However two different blends.

Blend one:

Toasted tobacco spine. Touch under medium bodied.

Lemongrass, cream, stone fruit edge (apricot). Touch of cocoa, dried raisins, almond.

Blend two:

Toasted tobacco spine. Medium full bodied.

savoury spiced/salty cream, fresh baked but slightly burn't sourdough, touch of bitter cooking chocolate, old leather, roast chestnut.

You can only choose a bundle of one. wink.png

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Blend 2. I prefer a more full bodied cigar.

Blend One...sounds like a Saint Luis Rey Serie A. Blend Two...a Juan Lopez Seleccion No.1 perhaps? Blend One for me.

Blend 2 with no hesitation

Blend 1 seems to have more qualities I generally find appealing...blend 2 seems a little bit of a muddled combo, but the full bodied-ness is appealing.

Have to go blend 1 based on the choice as presented.

I went for blend one as the lemongrass and stone fruit edge sound great. Blend two does sound good though and I do find the flavour profile described in blend two to be more 'dependable'. By that I mean I find cigars that are described as having a fruity flavor profile can be a bit hit and miss with those flavours in comparison to those with a dough, nuts and leather profile. Just in my experience anyway.

They both sound right up my street, however lemongrass and stonefruit settles it for me. I'll take Number 1.

Blend One...sounds like a Saint Luis Rey Serie A. Blend Two...a Juan Lopez Seleccion No.1 perhaps?

Blend One for me.

Not sure what JL1s you've been smoking...

For me, blend 1 is a morning or summer or gin in the glass choice. Blend 2 is a evening or winter or whisky in the glass choice.

• Like 1

Not sure what JL1s you've been smoking...

Trust me, I've not smoked enough of them (hence why I wrote 'perhaps?') but they aren't many Corona Gordas around...

http://www.cubancigarwebsite.com/list.aspx?&ringlow=46&ringhigh=46&lengthmmlow=143&lengthmmhigh=143&specialtype=Current_Production;LCDH_Exclusive_Release;&includeimages=True&sortorder=noorder

A blend two Corona Gorda release would make a nice change-of-pace (although I'd still prefer blend one).

No. 2. Bit more meat and substance i think.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Blend two didn't have to blink

Trust me, I've not smoked enough of them (hence why I wrote 'perhaps?') but they aren't many Corona Gordas around...

http://www.cubancigarwebsite.com/list.aspx?&ringlow=46&ringhigh=46&lengthmmlow=143&lengthmmhigh=143&specialtype=Current_Production;LCDH_Exclusive_Release;&includeimages=True&sortorder=noorder

A blend two Corona Gorda release would make a nice change-of-pace (although I'd still prefer blend one).

Isn't it possible that these are not yet current production cigars?

I would choose blend 1 all day long...Morning noon and night. Might even try to smoke this one in my sleep.