You can pick one of two blends.

Two Blends  

176 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Blend 2. I prefer a more full bodied cigar.

Blend One...sounds like a Saint Luis Rey Serie A. Blend Two...a Juan Lopez Seleccion No.1 perhaps? Blend One for me.

Blend 2 with no hesitation

Just how does a blender execute on something like this? If he's going for 'stone fruit' how does he find that? Is it known to exist in the seco or the ligero or the volado? Or is it low nitrogen soil or a preponderance of some other mineral that is known to produce tutti-frutti flavors in tobacco?

• Like 1

I would go with blend 2, but I doubt I could pick up that many flavors in a cigar, though...lol.

Both sound amazing to me and which one I'd grab would depend on the day but if I had to choose one right now, probably #1 because some qualities of #2 is already available.

Interesting question

I voted for blend 1 but both sound appealing. Blend one would make a nice morning / afternoon cigar. Blend 2 would make a great after dinner cigar with a nice wine or port or rum

Bundle of Blend two and then trade a couple for Blend one's to satisfy curiosity!