You can pick one of two blends.

Two Blends  

176 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just how does a blender execute on something like this? If he's going for 'stone fruit' how does he find that? Is it known to exist in the seco or the ligero or the volado? Or is it low nitrogen soil or a preponderance of some other mineral that is known to produce tutti-frutti flavors in tobacco?

PapaDisco has a great question here. I am interested to know how they accomplish it,, as well. Anyone know the answer?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Blend 2. I prefer a more full bodied cigar.

Blend One...sounds like a Saint Luis Rey Serie A. Blend Two...a Juan Lopez Seleccion No.1 perhaps? Blend One for me.

Blend 2 with no hesitation

PapaDisco has a great question here. I am interested to know how they accomplish it,, as well. Anyone know the answer?

I don't believe they blend for flavors the way we describe them. That is, they are not (and most likely could not) blending to emulate dried fruit, molasses, condensed milk cream, leather, etc.

I think they blend more towards things like strength, body, aroma, etc.

• Like 1

I believe the blenders aim for more general flavor profiles and body. Terms like marshmallow, peanut brittle, key lime, lemongrass, creme brûlée, cherries jubilee, apple tart, and lemon curd are not part of their vocabulary...

... or maybe the leaves get sprayed with fruit juice and herb extracts before going to the rolling table ...

• Like 2

I believe the blenders aim for more general flavor profiles and body. Terms like marshmallow, peanut brittle, key lime, lemongrass, creme brûlée, cherries jubilee, apple tart, and lemon curd are not part of their vocabulary...

... or maybe the leaves get sprayed with fruit juice and herb extracts before going to the rolling table ...

... Brandon, damn it, you just ruined the entire 'rainbow' flag image of the Cuban cigar for me!!! -LOL

-Piggy

• Like 1