Mus' latest adventures

Very nice Mus

Looks like the weather God was kind to you as well

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to see and hear that the travels go well hermano spotlight.gif

One day, explain that spiked polar bear statue to me surprised.gif

It's a piece of "art" funded by the WWF (World Wildlife Fun, not a bunch of wrestlers) for the Paris COP21 climate talks.

Yeah buggered if I know what it is. I just walk around and enjoy the scenery. Don't read ****

But yes was some sort of thing for Copi21 or whatever. About climate change. If we keep doing what we're doing the world will end and all that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah, it's a polar bear pretending he's a shark with a belt on fin, so you're all like 'ahh it's a shark!', then it gets closer and you can see the strap and you're like 'phew, it's just a fake fin' then he gets really close and pops his head up and you're all like 'ahh it's a polar bear!!'.

Or it could be that climate thing.

• Like 1

Beautiful pictures.

Salzburg is one of my favorite cities. Add in Vienna, and Austria has two of the most beautiful cities in the world (based on the cities I have visited). Very jealous!

Such found memories of Austria in general. Loved the food and the people. I guess it helps that when in Salzburg for a few weeks after high school I "dated" a beautiful local girl. I had dreams of going back and finding her until I met my current wife. I still wonder what happened to her on occasion . . .

Prost!

København is a gorgeous city. I loved it. I was there twice participating in seminars at the National Film School of Denmark. Two of the most memorable trips I've taken. The Danes are beautiful people.

It's a piece of "art" funded by the WWF (World Wildlife Fun, not a bunch of wrestlers) for the Paris COP21 climate talks.

You can always trust a greenie to do something grotesque and call it art.