We can bitch and complain.....but you are the Distributor...what would you

We can ***** and complain (it is our right party.gif )

.....but you are the Distributor...what Regional Release would you submit to HSA for 2017 approval that:

1. Has not yet been produced gobally.
  2. Is not one of the restricted global marques "Cohiba/Monte/R&J/Upmann/HDM/Partagas
  3. Thanks for the reminder: No Trinidad, San Cristobal and Cuaba.
  4. Is not a complicated figurado (no flying pigs please).
  5. You believe will sell 2000 boxes (25) globally in the calender year (careful here on the skinnies. Pretend you are putting in $750K thereabouts of your own coin).
  6. One submission per member. You can name it as well. new vitolas permitted.

Think about it. The ones that qualify (from your recommendations) I will put up in a poll on the weekend of the 28th. if someone puts one up that has been done before, please point it out.

I will submit the top 3 poll winners to PCC for consideration. They can do with it what they please.

*If by some miracle it comes to pass....the original member who put it up can have a box gratislmao.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ramon Allones Coronas 50 in a pre embargo packaging of the large wooden box where the cigars rest on their feet. Of coarse they need to be rolled at Partagas. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd go with a Bolivar Corna Gorda!

La Escepcion Robusto Extra. (exact dimensions of the Trini Rob Extra) A "classic" size without the jawbreaker status of newer cigars. Lots of hype over the Italian RE's should spur a lot mor

How about a RA Petit Robusto - we clearly don't have enough of those yet rolleyes.gif

If you want it to sell like hot cakes, make it a Diplomatico. I'd make a Churchill. That's my only suggestion.

Diplomatico Churchill

• Like 3

How about a RA Petit Robusto - we clearly don't have enough of those yet rolleyes.gif

If you want it to sell like hot cakes, make it a Diplomatico. I'd make a Churchill. That's my only suggestion.

Diplomatico Churchill I could live with. Not sure PCC would take it on so soon after the Bushido but then again someone else might. This is not a specific PCC question so all good.

You have touched the quandary that Distributors find themselves in. Balancing wanting it to sell well while trying to be different. Not the easiest of tasks.

I would've said an Edmundo Dantes 898, but that would be for Mexico. I would've then said a Diplomatico Robusto, but that was covered in the Cuba RE and the Edmundo for Paises Bajos.

There for, being it would be for the PCC market, I would love to see the...

DIPLOMATICOS - CELESTIALES FINOS

It even sounds good rolling off the tongue! I would do some serious damage if that was released...perfect10.gif

• Like 1