We can bitch and complain.....but you are the Distributor...what would you

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ramon Allones Coronas 50 in a pre embargo packaging of the large wooden box where the cigars rest on their feet. Of coarse they need to be rolled at Partagas. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd go with a Bolivar Corna Gorda!

La Escepcion Robusto Extra. (exact dimensions of the Trini Rob Extra) A "classic" size without the jawbreaker status of newer cigars. Lots of hype over the Italian RE's should spur a lot mor

PL 109

I usually avoid regionals but was a big fan of the encantos. I am sure the ring gage was part of what I loved, but if I was funding it I would not go lower than 46.

Por Larranaga In a Britanicas extra(same shape as the celestiales fino except 48x5.6) format. Boxes of ten, cabinets of 25 and Humidors of 100 Gold shinny band from the UK is a must

PCC Anniversary XXV: Por Larranaga Sensationalar

• Like 1

The Vegas Robaina Kotodama 2520 Edición Regional Asia Pacifico. Would be called the Sir David and it would be a 7.1 by 54 Pyramid. Rodolfo. A larger version of the Unicos, thus even though a huge gauge tapered as requested in Rob and Kens review of the LGC Revolution.

EDIT: Change to a Vegas Robaina Rodolfo which has never been done from what I can find. 20 years of VR and 25 of PCC. Would this be my personal Vitola of choice-NO. Is it one that I believe would sell, Yes.

Juan Lopez petit pyramid. It's simple and could be sold at a reasonable price for 25 also I believe they could easily move 2000 units of them. JL hasn't been done for awhile with pcc and with how short of quality tobacco is currently a petit pyramid would be easier for you to produce on time

• Like 1

Juan Lopez petit pyramid. It's simple and could be sold at a reasonable price for 25 also I believe they could easily move 2000 units of them. JL hasn't been done for awhile with pcc and with how short of quality tobacco is currently a petit pyramid would be easier for you to produce on time

i second this idea . . .

. . . or maybe bring back the SP Dorados for the glam factor.

In general terms, I wish there were more of a selection of Lonsdales, but maybe that's a result of demand?

I also have a soft spot for Perfecto's because the remind me of the cigars that cartoon guys would have hanging from their mouths. Again, though, there isn't a huge demand apparently. Also the steep drop in taper kinda makes them more awkward to smoke because you can't stop holding it in your hand when puffing.

I'm not even going to wade into brands or blends though.

• Like 2

Punch 109. They've had sellouts with their Punch Gran Robustos/Dobles in different guises in the past. Seems like a natural to take it up a notch.

• Like 1