We can bitch and complain.....but you are the Distributor...what would you

How about a RA Petit Robusto - we clearly don't have enough of those yet rolleyes.gif

If you want it to sell like hot cakes, make it a Diplomatico. I'd make a Churchill. That's my only suggestion.

Diplomatico Churchill

My Man...

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ramon Allones Coronas 50 in a pre embargo packaging of the large wooden box where the cigars rest on their feet. Of coarse they need to be rolled at Partagas. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd go with a Bolivar Corna Gorda!

La Escepcion Robusto Extra. (exact dimensions of the Trini Rob Extra) A "classic" size without the jawbreaker status of newer cigars. Lots of hype over the Italian RE's should spur a lot mor

Brand: Por Larrañaga

Name: Romántica

Factory Name: Romántica

Size: 42 x 172

Shape: Lonsdale

Strength: Light to Medium

Taste: Floral, Woody, Leathery, Honey, Earthy, Fruity, Cedary, Chocolate, Creamy, Sweetness

Cigars: Handmade

Bands: Standard Band B, with Regional Edition band for Asia Pacific (Asia Pacifico)

Packaging: Numbered Varnished Boite Nature Box of 25 cigars (500 made)

• Like 2

Brand: Por Larrañaga

Name: Romántica

Factory Name: Romántica

Size: 42 x 172

Shape: Lonsdale

Strength: Light to Medium

Taste: Floral, Woody, Leathery, Honey, Earthy, Fruity, Cedary, Chocolate, Creamy, Sweetness

Cigars: Handmade

Bands: Standard Band B, with Regional Edition band for Asia Pacific (Asia Pacifico)

Packaging: Numbered Varnished Boite Nature Box of 25 cigars (500 made)

Already been done. I mean I guess, you added changed the dimensions....

La Escepcion 898. That is all.

Combining the curb appeal of the 898 size and the outstanding success of the re-released La Escepcion brand, I do not see how it is possible to go wrong. Now, if you could get it released as a Cuba RE, but still purchase 99% of the available stock like some others have done.... Shut up and take my money.

• Like 2

Already been done. I mean I guess, you added changed the dimensions....

You mean Por Larrañaga Magnums (same length but different ring gauge though)? I've never seen 172 mm lonsdale cigar at all (I searched on the Cuban Cigar Website too) confused.gif...

You mean Por Larrañaga Magnums (same length but different ring gauge though)? I've never seen 172 mm lonsdale cigar at all (I searched on the Cuban Cigar Website too) confused.gif...

I was just saying that a "lonsdale" has been done before. 42x165 I believe. Also the encantos at 43x170 I think but that is a "dalia". Sorry to offend.

I was just saying that a "lonsdale" has been done before. 42x165 I believe. Also the encantos at 43x170 I think but that is a "dalia". Sorry to offend.

It's okay, I noticed that it had some lonsdale REs if I remember correctly. I'm not angry though happy.png. Btw, either Por larranaga or Ramon Allones have quite amount of Double Robustos, Robusto Extras, Lonsdales that make me hard to guess what to do.

It's okay, I noticed that it had some lonsdale REs if I remember correctly. I'm not angry though happy.png. Btw, either Por larranaga or Ramon Allones have quite amount of Double Robustos, Robusto Extras, Lonsdales that make me hard to guess what to do.

I agree, I wish that they would just expand the regular lines.

Let's be honest make the pl magnum a lcdh like the picadores you can even use the same band.

RA needs a pyramide 52x6.1

You can't tell me there's not enough tobacco to run these

Put me down for a Vegas Robaina Grand Robusto, and call it "20 Aniversario", as 2017 marks the 20th anniversary of the marca. Now tell me that wouldn't sell as well as a cheap Lagavulin!

Alternatively, I'd also vote for the La Escepción Robusto Extra, but IF (and only if) you could somehow make sure you'd get a similar blend to the 2011 CF, which IMO is miles ahead of the Don José.

• Like 1

An LGC Perfecto. 6.1", like a Flechas but with a 42 or 44 RG.

I agree, I wish that they would just expand the regular lines.

Let's be honest make the pl magnum a lcdh like the picadores you can even use the same band.

RA needs a pyramide 52x6.1

You can't tell me there's not enough tobacco to run these

It's a great idea for unpopular brands because as they have more regular lines, people will give some interest to these brands, eager to try their new regular productions. If their new regular lines are proved to be loved by people include critics, these brands will gain more confidence and release more impressive new regular productions like global brands (good ole Cohiba, Montecristo, etc) that help them to be Multi-local or Global in some day ok.gif.

P.S.

• For the god's sake, Habanos S.A. should listen your comment and release some successful REs as regular productions for unpopular brands like what it did to H. Upmann Magnum 50 (at first, Mag 50 released as LE, then it noticed Mag 50 was quite popular and decided to release Mag 50 as a regular production cigar).

Por Larranaga Perfecto (Distinguido 52x162) :)

It would sell because it still stays with the larger RG trend, is tapered at the head to appeal to those finding larger RG's too uncomfortable to smoke, its unique for a PL Regional, and its size would be worth the coin. Plus with the way PL has been getting praise about the aging potential of its recent releases, this would likely fly off the shelves.

And with Cuaba taking so much heat, this would give people an opportunity to enjoy a Distinguido that isn't made by a Marca which faces a lot of negative feedback relative to other marcas.

• Like 1

"Diplomaticos Dobles" i.e. a Dip Double Corona! Yay!!!

Lets see, what is Piggy's opinion on untested, fat, overpriced cigars in a fancy box, with two bands...

Let me think on it!

I've got it! It does not matter! Some #$%$# will buy it and I will not!

As a name, how about El Tampaxico!!!

Next question?

-Piggy

• Like 3