Gotta pick only one to submit!

If I have to choose only one cigar for RE, it might be:

Brand: Por Larrañaga

Name: Diosa del Amor

Factory Name: Julieta No. 2

Size: 47 x 178

Shape: Churchill

Strength: Light to Medium

Taste: Floral, Woody, Leathery, Honey, Earthy, Fruity, Cedary, Chocolate, Creamy, Sweetness

Cigars: Handmade

Bands: Standard Band C, with Regional Edition band for Asia Pacific (Asia Pacifico)

Packaging: Numbered Varnished Boite Nature Box of 25 cigars (500 made)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ramon Allones Coronas 50 in a pre embargo packaging of the large wooden box where the cigars rest on their feet. Of coarse they need to be rolled at Partagas. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd go with a Bolivar Corna Gorda!

La Escepcion Robusto Extra. (exact dimensions of the Trini Rob Extra) A "classic" size without the jawbreaker status of newer cigars. Lots of hype over the Italian RE's should spur a lot mor

Brand: H Upmann

Name: Monarca

Strength: Medium

Taste: Chocolate, cream and caramel.

RE: Hong Kong

Release date: 1st July 2017

Special band: 20 aniversario

Basically rerelease an official Tang Monarca to celebrate 20 years since handover.

Package them some fancy box with 20 sticks.

As long as they are similar in taste to the original Tang Monarca's, 2,000 boxes will sold out overnight.

Edit: yes, I am aware H Upmann was off limits, but still an idea for Rob to pitch to Sir David!

• Like 1

Brand: H Upmann

Name: Monarca

Strength: Medium

Taste: Chocolate, cream and caramel.

RE: Hong Kong

Release date: 1st July 2017

Special band: 20 aniversario

Basically rerelease an official Tang Monarca to celebrate 20 years since handover.

Package them some fancy box with 20 sticks.

As long as they are similar in taste to the original Tang Monarca's, 2,000 boxes will sold out overnight.

Edit: yes, I am aware H Upmann was off limits, but still an idea for Rob to pitch to Sir David!

Pretty sure the tangs were released in 2002 not 1997. More like a 15 anniversary.

• 11 months later...
On 5/18/2016 at 10:23 PM, bman75 said:

Rafael González in a robusto. RG doesn't seem to get a lot of looks for these releases.

Scratch that - make it a robusto extra so its not too similar to the RG 2013 short pyramid.

I bring this thread back to the top because I recalled this contest after reading 24;72 today and I think @bman75 is pretty close to right on.  A 48 by 147 I am guessing would be maybe a Robusto Extra most likely and it sounds like the Rafael Gonzalez 88 may be this.  Hmmm..

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, zeedubbya said:

I bring this thread back to the top because I recalled this contest after reading 24;72 today and I think @bman75 is pretty close to right on.  A 48 by 147 I am guessing would be maybe a Robusto Extra most likely and it sounds like the Rafael Gonzalez 88 may be this.  Hmmm..

Interesting. 

26 minutes ago, zeedubbya said:

BRITANICAS EXTRA is the factory name. 

......but close enough to my preferred size :D

47 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

That's fantastic news!  A Rafael Gonzalez Britanicas Extra!  I was imagining a standard parejo cigar.  Sounds like a real winner to me!  

• Like 1

I usually steer clear of LEs, so I'm not sure what's been done before.  But as I'm getting a box for free....let's have a Bolivar Campanas (52 x 140mm).

9 minutes ago, Smoker said:

I usually steer clear of LEs, so I'm not sure what's been done before.  But as I'm getting a box for free....let's have a Bolivar Campanas (52 x 140mm).

Brother @Smoker I am going to gently suggest you already have this particular one in your humidor most likely.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, zeedubbya said:

Brother @Smoker I am going to gently suggest you already have this particular one in your humidor most likely.  

Hahaha, this is what happens when you combine single-barrel bourbon with late-night browsing.

Ok ok, I want to change it to a Bolivar Cañonazo (Siglo VI size).  And let's hope nobody noticed that earlier post. :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, El Presidente said:

1 hour ago, zeedubbya said:

That's fantastic news!  A Rafael Gonzalez Britanicas Extra!  I was imagining a standard parejo cigar.  Sounds like a real winner to me!  

If they're going to call it an 88, I think the more appropriate shape would be piramides

88_mm_AT_shell_Wings_over_Wine_Country_2007.thumb.JPG.ba7102963078f80f22528ef3d07b451a.JPG