Sweetest Smoothest Cuban Cigars in your opinion

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Toblerone cocoa gorda

Upmann mag 50 is very fruity, peachy sweet to me Quintero Panetela is sweet hay to me PLPC are syrup sweet to start off then get toasty Cohiba siglo 2 can be sweet RyJ can be sweet but it depends

For any question asking which Cuban cigars meet certain subjective criteria, hypothesis: if you wait long enough, the list of responses from the community will gradually expand to include all Cuban ci

I have to agree with CaptainQuintero on the Por Larranaga Petit Corona and Cohiba Siglo II. I also enjoy the San Cristobal de La Habana El Principe for that cocoa and molasses sweetness which is so nice when they are 'young and fresh'.

• Like 4

I have to agree with CaptainQuintero on the Por Larranaga Petit Corona and Cohiba Siglo II. I also enjoy the San Cristobal de La Habana El Principe for that cocoa and molasses sweetness which is so nice when they are 'young and fresh'.

Agree, the San Cristobal El Principe is definitely a dessert cigar, I get sweet chocolate, molasses....one of the tastiest cigars I have had. Very impressive

• Like 4

I agree with CaptainQuintero, Upmann Mag50s are pretty sweet. One of my absolute favorite sticks.

Juan Lopez No 2 are usually very sweet also, but they do require some age to get smoother, unlike the Mag50s.

Never had an aged PLPC and wasn't too impressed by the fresh ones I've had, but still haven't given up on them.

I find that QdOs are usually smooth and sweetish cigars, might want to consider these as well.

• Like 1