Sweetest Smoothest Cuban Cigars in your opinion

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Toblerone cocoa gorda

Upmann mag 50 is very fruity, peachy sweet to me Quintero Panetela is sweet hay to me PLPC are syrup sweet to start off then get toasty Cohiba siglo 2 can be sweet RyJ can be sweet but it depends

For any question asking which Cuban cigars meet certain subjective criteria, hypothesis: if you wait long enough, the list of responses from the community will gradually expand to include all Cuban ci

SC Principes for that brown sugar sweetness. RASS for that honey almond flavor

I have a box that is 2 years old of RASS and still don't get that honey taste at all.. RASS is an excellent smokes but i think in order to get that smoothness out of it, it needs a long time age on them.

• Like 1

Smoking a Sancho Panza Beli which is just like salted caramel.

Yes. Not that I find this in any way typical for the SP Beli, but the sweetest cigar I ever had was exactly this. A 2009 or '10 Beli, which developed an incredible sugar cane sweetness after 1/3 in, that stayed till the end. Never had such before or after. Don't know what they put in that stick. You could literally taste the sugar-sweetness on the tongue.

• Like 1

Yes. Not that I find this in any way typical for the SP Beli, but the sweetest cigar I ever had was exactly this. A 2009 or '10 Beli, which developed an incredible sugar cane sweetness after 1/3 in, that stayed till the end. Never had such before or after. Don't know what they put in that stick. You could literally taste the sugar-sweetness on the tongue.

You sure it wasn't a swisher sweet with a special band?

• Haha 2

• 2 years later...

I like this old thread. My best cigar experience in partaking of the sweetest in sacred Cuban tobaccos so far - has to be the Hoya De Monterrey Epicure Deluxe LCDH. Oh the flavor of that dark oily beauty is so good!

My next runners-up would be the Ramone Allones (RAS).  I like them slightly better than their RASS - which is also a cigar to be savored and enjoyed. 

After that is the San Cristabol Principes, which is an amazing accomplishment - fitting such creamy sweetness and flavor into a minuto wrapper. 

Those are my top drawer favs. But I remain open minded for good suggestions!

• Like 1

I have to agree with the scdlh el principe with its molasses sweetness, also the hdm coronation tubo.

But the sweetest I’ve had was an hdm petit robusto, but this was a few years ago. Recent petit robos don’t have that concentrated sweetness.

2012 Siglo VI. The whole box was like fresh honey comb. There's one left and I seriously doubt I'll ever experience anything like these again.