Sweetest Smoothest Cuban Cigars in your opinion

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Toblerone cocoa gorda

Upmann mag 50 is very fruity, peachy sweet to me Quintero Panetela is sweet hay to me PLPC are syrup sweet to start off then get toasty Cohiba siglo 2 can be sweet RyJ can be sweet but it depends

For any question asking which Cuban cigars meet certain subjective criteria, hypothesis: if you wait long enough, the list of responses from the community will gradually expand to include all Cuban ci

Just now, TBird55 said:

Smoking a QdO #50, right now.has a  nice smooth, creamy, sweet flavor.  The box has been down for about 3 months, I must say that it has surprised me...very enjoyable smoke...

Just smoked one a couple hours ago. Mine haven't been down long at all, and only a few months old, but they are GOOD. Surprised me as well. I've also heard they are bringing back the Coronas Claros?? Because I haven't seen those recently

Aged Cohiba genios gets my vote Quality is an absolute must with this cigar. Their chocolate notes cover the sweetness The batch I am thinking of was about 3 years old

• Like 1

On May 23, 2016 at 5:16 AM, Fugu said:

Yes. Not that I find this in any way typical for the SP Beli, but the sweetest cigar I ever had was exactly this. A 2009 or '10 Beli, which developed an incredible sugar cane sweetness after 1/3 in, that stayed till the end. Never had such before or after. Don't know what they put in that stick. You could literally taste the sugar-sweetness on the tongue.

This literally is why I return every now and again and get a bundle or 2 of good custom-rolleds. My favorites have this barnyard and sugarcane smell that make me sweat and squeal.

• Like 1

On 9/19/2018 at 1:35 AM, planetary said:

For any question asking which Cuban cigars meet certain subjective criteria, hypothesis: if you wait long enough, the list of responses from the community will gradually expand to include all Cuban cigars ever made.

As always...