Desktop Cigar Icon

I've created a desktop icon from a photo of a box of Bolivar Royal Coronas, so that my cigar folder looks more attractive!  I've uploaded it here in case anyone wants it.

I like my desktop icons to have some context, as I find it more visually appealling.  Actually the .ico file doesn't have to be used on the desktop, it can be used to replace the icon of any folder or shortcut in Windows.

Here's an example of some of the icons I use, that are actually shortcuts to folders:

folder.png

BRC.ico

• Like 3

I suppose I should have included some instructions!

To change the icon for a folder:  Right click the folder, and choose Properties.  Then go to the 'Customize tab' along the top.  Then choose 'Change Icon', and browse to find the location of the BRC.ico file that you downloaded.

To change the icon for a shortcut:  Right click the shortcut, and choose Properties.  You should already be on the 'Shortcut' tab, so just choose 'Change Icon', and then browse to find the location of the BRC.ico file that you downloaded.

You may need to refresh your desktop before the new icon will appear.  To do this, just right click any empty area on your desktop and choose 'refresh'.  If you want to see how the icon will look before you make any changes, just put the BRC.ico file on your desktop, and it will be displayed in the same way.