On the cusp of creating the perfect humidor!

1 hour ago, wabashcr said:

Who's doing the plagiarizing? PF or the BOF?

I'm pretty sure he's referring to all the 3rd grade physics majors in the world. :lol:

5 hours ago, PapaDisco said:

Y'all realize this is a hoax right?  :rolleyes:  

And besides, creating the Perfect Humidor is easy . . . a Perfect Humidor is a Full Humidor! :P:cigar: 

Yes, Piggy...you should spend your time working on the perfect humidor that is full and can still accommodate future purchases.  The super duper perfect humidor.  I would partner with you on this one.  I would consider partnering with you since I have toured a NASA facility and have seen Space Cowboys, Apollo 13 and The Right Stuff. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PapaDisco said:

Y'all realize this is a hoax right?  :rolleyes:  

And besides, creating the Perfect Humidor is easy . . . a Perfect Humidor is a Full Humidor! :P:cigar: 

Bingo!

You know my friends, I must be too serious these days!!! This is clearly a gag, not from me on you, but him to me. I did actually get this email.

Guys, this dude, if he prefers the name Brian, then Brian it is; he is clearly just mocking me and my egghead friends here that sometimes indulge in topics more stimulating (to us) than 60 ring cigars! I cannot imagine, that a thread like the one where a members has got cigars at 120F in an RV, where some people try to come up with ideas to help the guy out, actually pisses someone else off.

He obviously reads my posts and there is something about me (gee, I wonder what?) that has his 'feathers' ruffled. I thought I would have a little fun and post his email... one mocking 'bird' to another you might say. Mocking begets mockery one might also say!

You know I can take my share of kidding. I certainly dish out my share around here, yet this struck me more as just disrespect and mockery than just funning around. Some of you certainly picked it up, while others, knowing that I am passionate about the subject figured it might be for real. It makes me wonder if this is the same guy who impersonated another member here some time ago and caused problems with site administration and that member. There are some odd ‘birds’ out there, that is for certain.

While I love the idea of a perfect humidor, the God Humidor is not going to be tossed in my hands, that is just not the way it works. It takes work and diligence, science and skill. Knowing this, I would have been more thrilled if he sent me nude pictures of sister, but no such luck... Since there are no pictures, I won't be holding my breath on the phased plasma, ion emitting, ultrasuede, micro fiber, hemorrhoid chiller that Brian here developed for NASA, even when lives were at stake.

It is interesting that you cannot even help people on the internet without pissing someone else off! What a world we live in. That’s one gift of the internet I suppose, a holding pattern for the disgruntled and malcontented. I guess it will have to do until something better comes along.

I am not changing for the sake of the malcontented...

Brian, if you are reading; mate, the sun is shining somewhere on the globe right now (remember your NASA experience). Get outside and get some vitamin D babe. Warm the man on the outside and perhaps the little man on the inside will be happier! Have a cigar, even if you cannot store them well. Pet the neighbors dog or get yourself a chocolate shake… Life is way better than this mate.

Your friend, Piggy

• Like 1

Would anyone have seriously thought PigFish would need any "help" from a guy who is claiming '80s technology to be cutting edge stuff? Cmon, seriously?!

What I've learned from this is: irony is easily lost. 

2 hours ago, PigFish said:

Bingo!

You know my friends, I must be too serious these days!!! This is clearly a gag, not from me on you, but him to me. I did actually get this email.

Guys, this dude, if he prefers the name Brian, then Brian it is; he is clearly just mocking me and my egghead friends here that sometimes indulge in topics more stimulating (to us) than 60 ring cigars! I cannot imagine, that a thread like the one where a members has got cigars at 120F in an RV, where some people try to come up with ideas to help the guy out, actually pisses someone else off.

He obviously reads my posts and there is something about me (gee, I wonder what?) that has his 'feathers' ruffled. I thought I would have a little fun and post his email... one mocking 'bird' to another you might say. Mocking begets mockery one might also say!

You know I can take my share of kidding. I certainly dish out my share around here, yet this struck me more as just disrespect and mockery than just funning around. Some of you certainly picked it up, while others, knowing that I am passionate about the subject figured it might be for real. It makes me wonder if this is the same guy who impersonated another member here some time ago and caused problems with site administration and that member. There are some odd ‘birds’ out there, that is for certain.

While I love the idea of a perfect humidor, the God Humidor is not going to be tossed in my hands, that is just not the way it works. It takes work and diligence, science and skill. Knowing this, I would have been more thrilled if he sent me nude pictures of sister, but no such luck... Since there are no pictures, I won't be holding my breath on the phased plasma, ion emitting, ultrasuede, micro fiber, hemorrhoid chiller that Brian here developed for NASA, even when lives were at stake.

It is interesting that you cannot even help people on the internet without pissing someone else off! What a world we live in. That’s one gift of the internet I suppose, a holding pattern for the disgruntled and malcontented. I guess it will have to do until something better comes along.

I am not changing for the sake of the malcontented...

Brian, if you are reading; mate, the sun is shining somewhere on the globe right now (remember your NASA experience). Get outside and get some vitamin D babe. Warm the man on the outside and perhaps the little man on the inside will be happier! Have a cigar, even if you cannot store them well. Pet the neighbors dog or get yourself a chocolate shake… Life is way better than this mate.

Your friend, Piggy

The first thing I thought was uh oh Dr. Youknowwho is back for another spanking. 

8 hours ago, PigFish said:

more stimulating (to us) than 60 ring cigars!

Um  :o. . . uh  :P. . . hmmm . . . :rolleyes: . . . that's a straight line if ever I heard one, but I'm not gonna go there! :P