Something for Ken...

In the middle of traveling again. This time with much better company (the wife in slinky dresses and bikinis), as she and I head off on our 10th anniversary back to our initial honeymoon spot at the foot of the Piton mountains in St. Lucia.

Anywho, I was wandering through the duty-free at Toronto Pearson, and came across this goodie. Perhaps I'll grab a case or two and send it Ken's way. Lol.

f038a644ca48a0ba8a73a6555e4ba15f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk.

So guessing from the labeling, they have a certain demographic in mind! Did they happen to have andy ground rhino horns next to it?

Packed full of omega 3, omega 6 and splinters. It's like fish oil, but it's been processed through a seal.

• Like 1

Seal oil Omega 3 capsules.

PURE and NATURAL Seal Oil, an excellent source of DHA, EPA and DPA (not available in plants and fish), naturally balanced in an ideal 1:1 ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3.

• Omega-3s are known to reduce inflammation, support heart and cardiovascular health.  Helps to support the development of the brain, eyes and nerves in children up to 12 years of age.
  • Is Seal Oil approved? Seal harvest is a well-managed regulated and sustainable practice (an economic and cultural activity in Atlantic Canada, Quebec and the Arctic), approved by the Government of Canada.
  • Easy to swallow Capsules but also available in a liquid form by-passing the digestive system for more effective absorption. Product of Canada.
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, TheFullMontecristo said:

Seal oil Omega 3 capsules.

PURE and NATURAL Seal Oil, an excellent source of DHA, EPA and DPA (not available in plants and fish), naturally balanced in an ideal 1:1 ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3.

• Omega-3s are known to reduce inflammation, support heart and cardiovascular health.  Helps to support the development of the brain, eyes and nerves in children up to 12 years of age.
  • Is Seal Oil approved? Seal harvest is a well-managed regulated and sustainable practice (an economic and cultural activity in Atlantic Canada, Quebec and the Arctic), approved by the Government of Canada.
  • Easy to swallow Capsules but also available in a liquid form by-passing the digestive system for more effective absorption. Product of Canada.

Ahh, that makes sense.  I was thinking it was for squeaky seals. :P