Ramone Allones LCH

LLumley

Everything checks out on these with the authenticity check, and I am the one that cut the box open.  However, im wondering if anyone has ever seen an off center label like this.  If you look closely at the band, the RA logo is off center from the curvature of the top and bottom of the band.  Anyone ever see something like this?  The whole box is that way.

IMG_0006.JPGIMG_0002.JPGIMG_0003.JPGIMG_0004.JPGIMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0007.JPG

I think they're OK.  There is the odd label issue here and there in terms of offsets.  It's when the damn things have different or missing elements that should be of concern. 

• Like 1

It just looks like a unique box to me. The I'm sure all these 'quality control' glitches are actually done on purpose by HSA to provide unique boxes and keep an element of surpise among buyers...:P

• Like 1

Having worked in a print and embossing shop, I can tell you a slightly off die press is just a fact of life. Wouldn't be surprised if these were printed on East German copies of the old West German presses from the 50's that I used to run haha. Everything else looks spot on so I'd say you're good go!

• 2 weeks later...

Off-center bands / etc., hardly alarm me anymore unless it's from a suspicious place. If anyone remembers the old days of CC's, I judged authenticity based on if a band was too perfect (ie. HdM DC's - the vertical lines that were no where near evenly spaced or straight, etc.). These look good to me. I hope they smoke well! 

I smoked a RASS yesterday from a 2015 box. About half way through the cigar, I slide the band off the back end and start looking at it. Same Thing!! Haha

This is the third stick I've had from the box and I just noticed! My aren't quite as offset as yours, but upon closer inspection they definitely don't line up. I have no doubt of the authenticity, all three sticks have been great, the box and serial number check out, and I trust our host. 

They must have blasted off a huge run with them tweaked like that. Again, its getting to the point where a perfect box/bands etc. are more suspect than one with some flaws! Haha

• 4 weeks later...

I see plenty of bands that are off-centered, have splotchy ink or have other slight imperfections.  You will have to bite the bullet and try one.

That's a terrible statement/ assumption to make. 

Why do you have to drag this issue to this forum where most people don't know the background? Keep it in the OLH BZ where it belongs.

Self moderated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk