Just returned from Ireland and Scotland

Nice to see that you and Matthew have had a good time.I myself and my wife just returned from Stuttgart/Germany a week ago.We went to the LCdH in Stuttgart and picked up my 2 boxes of Rafael Gonzales Petit Piramides Edicion Alemania.Those were the last 2 boxes Mr.Schäuffele had and I had ordered them via my friend over Skype.Also picked up a box of Sancho Panza Non Plus and a box of Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme.We had a smoke in the Lounge and were treated with a glass of The Glenlivet.

These old sticks are from the James Fox store collection and the personal lockers of store members. Once in a blue moon a member puts boxes up for sale but this is a very random event and there are other members or worldwide collectors who will snap them up. Whole boxes only and they go for thousands of euros each. The point was to enjoy the show, not purchase. The only ones I think that might go up for sale sometime were the Davidoffs, and they go for thousands of euros per box, maybe 5000 or 6000 euros?

As for places, the dinner at McGrattans was incredible. Fish and chips... YUM! The town of Galway on the other side and the peninsulas below it, incredible drive. Just watch out. Hair pin curves on the narrowest two lane roads. 100km an hour, and this is what sudden;y shows up! At one of the resorts I stayed at I looked all over the shore at the red rocks. I found this one and gave it to Matthew at dinner.

sheep and heartstone.jpg

• Like 2

Forgot to show you guys "The oldest Monte 2 in the world". They actually they take this on tour, like to the festival in Havana!

The card he is holding shows the order of the cigars and the price he is charging. Note the address on the front of the card?

oldest monte 1.jpg

oldest monte2.jpg

• Like 3

Glad you like it guys...

Stayed at Ashford Castle by the way

This was like a different life. A company trip from Matthew by the way. I am not the Queen. Even Though I think I am!

ashford 1.jpg

ashford 2.jpg

• Like 1

Very nice! Looks like you had a great time!!

I was wondering where you were at these days and holy crap it looks like time well spent!!  Looks like a fantastic trip!

• Like 1

:coverears: *GASP!  Lonsdale or possibly churchill size regular production Por Larranagas!!?  Discontinued Cuban production DAVIDOFFS?!!!  OOOOHHHH, I'm gonna DIE (LOL)!!! Enjoy those wonderful specialties for me, my BFF! I'll enjoy with you in spirit! :daydream:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, cigcars said:

:coverears: *GASP!  Lonsdale or possibly churchill size regular production Por Larranagas!!?  Discontinued Cuban production DAVIDOFFS?!!!  OOOOHHHH, I'm gonna DIE (LOL)!!! Enjoy those wonderful specialties for me, my BFF! I'll enjoy with you in spirit! :daydream:

OMG we did not get to touch them let alone smoke them! Viewing only.

44 minutes ago, canadianbeaver said:

OMG we did not get to touch them let alone smoke them! Viewing only.

:confused:  WWWHHHHHAAAAATTTT!!???  You can't SMOKE those babies!???  Well why tempt and torment people by dangling them in front of hungry, desirous eyes and then snatching them back saying, "Nope! No no no no no!  Ah aahhh! No touchie, no smokie"...!  Outrageous!!!  :no: