Rancid Montecristo Petit Edmundo

ChrisMG

A few weeks ago a friend of mine gave me a PE that he purchased from a hotel in Cuba. That was a bit of a red flag for me but I was still thankful.

Fast Forward to today. After cutting the cap I immediately noticed It was plugged! Ive battled a few plugs here and there but the taste of the cigar was just awful!

I have attached some photo's to get some input. The construction and smell seemed fine but after tasting It I'm having some doubts. It could just be a bad stick which I understand can happen.

bcdc95d6a1bf44347d40cddd36324934.jpg

af5877e1a350b1e18545e35ea2441e4f.jpg

cbad4d980ae4a53e0deb4eb5f553e203.jpg

Which hotel?  What were the weather conditions (temperature and rH) under which you were smoking this stick?

Sorry don't know the hotel but it was in Holguin. Today was 25 degrees 34 percent humidity. I was outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

51 minutes ago, stogieluver said:

Which hotel?  What were the weather conditions (temperature and rH) under which you were smoking this stick?

Better still, what were the conditions it had been stored???

Probably too late, but if it was that bad, maybe a dissection of the remains would have been in order.  If storage and smoking conditions are ruled out, then the only thing I'm left with is it was a fake, full of filler of God knows what. 

• Like 1