Jack Reacher 2:Never Go Back

Fosgate

• 3 months later...

Here's Another Trailer For Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

A second trailer for Jack Reacher: Never Go Back has dropped, and it gives you just a little bit more insight into the new action franchise’s continuing storyline. If you like Tom Cruise punching people in the face and Tom Cruise kicking people in the face, this movie is going to be very much your speed.

The second Jack Reacher flick will be out on October 20.

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 1:04 PM, demisecphuket said:

problem is in the books JR is 6'7" and built like a brick shithouse.  not every trick in hollywood can make this dysfunctional dweeb get even close

Not that I wish to rush to the defence of Tom Cruise movies but..

Casting someone like The Rock as JR wouldn't be as interesting as someone like Tom Cruise
I mean, a 6'7" Brick Shithouse is always gonna look like he can kick ass and is imposing where someone like Tom Cruise brings a bit of understated menace to the role especially during the fight scenes.

Just my 2c

• Like 3

17 hours ago, polarbear said:

Not that I wish to rush to the defence of Tom Cruise movies but..

Casting someone like The Rock as JR wouldn't be as interesting as someone like Tom Cruise
I mean, a 6'7" Brick Shithouse is always gonna look like he can kick ass and is imposing where someone like Tom Cruise brings a bit of understated menace to the role especially during the fight scenes.

Just my 2c

I personally like Tom Cruise as Jack Reacher, the role is befitting. 

I like Tom Cruise in Edge of Tomorrow. Not because it was a great movie, with a gripping storyline, special effects and fantastic acting... but because it was quite amusing watching him get killed over and over again! :lol3:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

I like Tom Cruise in Edge of Tomorrow. Not because it was a great movie, with a gripping storyline, special effects and fantastic acting... but because it was quite amusing watching him get killed over and over again! :lol3:

I liked EoT, but because of Emily Blunt.... ;)

While I can't stand Cruise, outside of movies, I completely respect him for doing his own stunts.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, scap99 said:

I liked EoT, but because of Emily Blunt.... ;)

While I can't stand Cruise, outside of movies, I completely respect him for doing his own stunts.

I agree - Who cares what people do outside of movies, as an actor, Tom is brilliant. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

You seriously hate Tom Cruise purely because he's probably taller than you ;)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MIKA27 said:

You seriously hate Tom Cruise purely because he's probably taller than you ;)

Holy crap, I just inhaled a lit cigar into my lungs.  Not the smoke, the whole thing.  Thanks for killing me Mika. ;)