Cigars with Sheen? Post your pics comp

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see a few smart asses have already googled the same picture of Charlie Sheen that I did. It's always good to see that you are amongst intellectual brothers. 

Charlie-Sheen-smoking.jpg

Remember these vividly!  Wow!

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Here's a photo from 2013 when Charlie Sheen dropped into Rob Fox's shop in Dublin to pick up some sticks from the manager of the store David!

image.jpeg

@Brandon hit the nail on the head in reference to the EL wrappers. You need a can of butane with you to finish some of them. Lol! And very spot on about some vintage wrappers. I have some 70's 898 UV's that are simply dull. Cameroon looking I guess you could say. I keep my sticks around 62-65 RH, so I tend not to see a lot of oily wrappers.

There are some beautiful smokes in this thread though!!!!

I guess sheen is the new plume/bloom/whatever you want to call it! :)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dara said:

Here's a photo from 2013 when Charlie Sheen dropped into Rob Fox's shop in Dublin to pick up some sticks from the manager of the store David!

image.jpeg

... I think you are wrong about this photo. I think that guy is a poser for CigarBid!

Cigarbid poser.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cubatabaco said:

I keep my sticks around 62-65 RH, so I tend not to see a lot of oily wrappers.

There are some beautiful smokes in this thread though!!!!

I guess sheen is the new plume/bloom/whatever you want to call it! :)

Same here, I keep mine between 62-65. Seems like the magic number as I'm a huge long and skinny fan. I suppose I'll have to snap a pic of my PSP 08 Monte #2's when I get home -

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Brandon said:

It tells us nothing, like all the plume (most often mold) that people get jacked up over. People are encouraged to associate a dark, oily wrapper with a superior product. A darker, smoother wrapper is likely to have a shinier appearance. Every time I see a super oily, black-as-night wrapper... I think of a fire retardant EL wrapper... as well as CHARBUCKS beans that taste like charcoal. The dullest looking cigars I have are some 70's and 80's RyJ... Coronas en cello, Churchill Tubos, Celestiales Finos en cello, etc. None of them are lacking anything.

The echo I was calling for with my little provocation...

The 'shiniest' wrappers that come to my mind were of a Quesada 'something' Maduro. Artificially smooth, polished, like wrapped in plastic. Literally repellent.

• Like 1