Authentic Box of 15 CORO

msm1771

1 minute ago, seattledude said:

Code check.

The product is original from Habanos S.A.

HSA: 10.7129.18.0780

Descripcion: PARTAGAS SERIE D No.5 D-C-C/P-3-A/T-15

Yup was just looking at that..though the bands don't look so off. 

Code check.

The product is original from Habanos S.A.

HSA: 10.7129.18.0780

Descripcion: PARTAGAS SERIE D No.5 D-C-C/P-3-A/T-15

Lol wow. Friend got them out of the factory from a friend for 80$ a box. Supposively stolen

Sent from my 86" White Testarossa

Have him unwrap one carefully and examine it. Probably floor sweepings and short filler. Or maybe not who knows.

He said he smoked one and its not bad. He doesnt give a **** they are for clients who wont know the diff anyway

14 minutes ago, msm1771 said:

He said he smoked one and its not bad. He doesnt give a **** they are for clients who wont know the diff anyway

Just because someone doesn't know the difference it doesn't mean you let them smoke sh**... That's quite low actually in my honest opinion.. 

• Like 3

This looks like one of those deals where the packaging is legitimate, cigars are not.  

As noted, SVF was a code from '05, not '15 as far as I know, and that stamp does not look right (looks like a 0 that is partly covered to look more like a 1?)

Also, the font on the MINSAP sticker looks unlike anything I have seen, not as bold as usual for tobacco warnings...of course, I don't have any boxes procured in Cuba, so I could be off there.

The warranty seal looks a little light in color to my eye.  Does it have the microprinted serial numbers that match the barcode?  It should. 

My guess is that he has an $80 box of Cuban cigars, not authentic Cohiba Robustos.  Would love to see the dissection!

10 minutes ago, Bster said:

I'm sure I have SVF factory code on a box somewhere... on an 05 or early 06 box. Will have to check around...

I have SXF/SEP/05  on a cab of 50 of EPI2.. I haven't seen any of those codes in any recent productions let alone Coro with new bands. 

So often the reply when people confirm their cigars are counterfeits. "But they are still good cigars, no?" No, they are most likely dog rockets. The people who made and sold them are crooks. Kind of like the Rolex I bought on 5th Avenue. Great watch, no?

8 hours ago, Bster said:

Must admit I haven't had a look yet, as soon as seeing SVF I knew it was 05, definitely have that code in late 05's or early 06. RyJ Exhibicion #4's or VR Clasico (from a 5x5 cardboard pack...i think). Looks like the print of the '0' in the '05' is almost there.

No worries, and I don't think you need to bother checking.  I think it is generally agreed that SVF was the Partagas factory code at that time.

So often the reply when people confirm their cigars are counterfeits. "But they are still good cigars, no?" No, they are most likely dog rockets. The people who made and sold them are crooks. Kind of like the Rolex I bought on 5th Avenue. Great watch, no?

5th avenue is one of the best places in NYC to be authentic watches lol. You mean Canal Street I am sure.

The code does not mean they are fake. I have real boxes that have wrong codes in HSA site. Not 100% trustfull.

Warranty seal and box stamp are fake IMO.

I will ask him again to dissect them. He smoked a couple and said they taste great. At 80$ a box if they are somehow real then wow....

Nothing wrong from the dissection. I do spot wrapper, binder and what seems to be even a somehow blended filler. No scraps, no garbage.

Still very likely non-legit. For an older box had been refurbed with these (as others have said, looks like a manipulated 05 box code), and probably some stolen/reproduced guarantee seals have been used. But, well, we know they haven't left the factory the "normal" way - if at all... B)

22 hours ago, msm1771 said:

Friend said they tasted really damn good.

Guess, that's all what counts to him, so why bother... If he was experienced with the CORO, he would know.

• Like 1

On ‎22‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 6:54 AM, msm1771 said:

Lol wow. Friend got them out of the factory from a friend for 80$ a box. Supposively stolen

will more than likely leave a bad taste in your  mouth.. ;)

On ‎22‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 6:58 AM, msm1771 said:

wow