Authentic Box of 15 CORO

msm1771

On ‎22‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 8:00 AM, msm1771 said:

He will take them apart later and send pics. If they are legit im buying a box off of him.

Sent from my 86" White Testarossa

hope it  only gets better for you .....would hate to hear you smoked fake stolen cigars....:ph34r:

• Like 1

If your friend doesn't give a Shi* about giving crap to his clients, why did you bother bringing it here?

I bought an IWC watch for 199 that was stolen from the factory. Can you tell me if it was real.

Hopefully one of your friend's client knows what a fake cigar is... and spreads the word.

You should buy them all off of him. They are 100% authentic.

If your friend doesn't give a Shi* about giving crap to his clients, why did you bother bringing it here?

I bought an IWC watch for 199 that was stolen from the factory. Can you tell me if it was real.

Hopefully one of your friend's client knows what a fake cigar is... and spreads the word.

You should buy them all off of him. They are 100% authentic.

Why the hostility? I didn't buy any of them I was just curious if they were authentic or not.

Sent from my 86" White Testarossa

seems like they are using extra materials, whether it's the labels, boxes, etc directly from the factory to package these fakes. what i find interesting is  i think there's only one fake source that creates these hologram labels because fakes ALWAYS use PSD4 serial codes. really interesting