• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just arrived today............wrappers and aroma are gorgeous to say the least.  These boxes are going down for a rip van winkle sleeeeppppppp............    

Just over a year later and I finally got the opportunity to indulge in my first Montecristo Dantes Edicion Limitada 2016. I am glad to announce it was well worth the wait. I grabbed one of the le

They have arrived!! Great sweet barnyard aroma and DARK wrappers, pretty much maduro. Pretty consistent color/appearance wise though which is always nice to see. Lots of visible veins and seams, they

• 4 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, CaptainQuintero said:

Wait, these are actually sub 50 rg? I never even bothered to check based on all the recent ones!

Hermosos No.1. Love that format (Mercaderes, RyJ EL 2003).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bb360 said:

Im sure It will be a great smoke , I think there is another Dantes by Montecristo not out yet but off memory its a 54 ring

Mexico regional "Edmundo Dantes" A figurado shape for Max Guthman. These are not those. But I wouldnt be upset if they were in the same quality bracket as the Mexico regionals have been. 

15 hours ago, Fugu said:

Hermosos No.1. Love that format (Mercaderes, RyJ EL 2003).

What's this, an EL could be purchase worthy?! :D

I would (Possibly wrongly) assume that the blend would be based off the Mexican RE.  I remember something about a new regular production Dantes, unless this is what I'm thinking of.

Apparently the Dantes have hit the shelves in central Europe...I guess "end of the year" means mid-Feb in HSA code. Generally not excited about EL releases, but I am about this one, strangely...maybe I'm just a sucker for <50 RG special releases. 

• Like 1

Just got a box yesterday in Basel, Switzerland @250CHF for 10 sticks. Very few boxes available and this one was one of a few that my shop has put aside for their best customers. But more my become valuable soon

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

It's official! According to a well known Belgian based LCDH the Montecisto Dantes EL 2016 is shipping from mid February. Their price is €225 for 10. I'm in Spain where the price will be just €145

12519602_200296293666210_1081827084_n.jpg

Wow that's amazing price difference

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, Corylax18 said:

Well, they've been "officially released" along with the Topes and Capueletos. Haha. 

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/cubans-announce-release-of-last-limitada-for-2016-19236

Have these landed on anybodies doorstep yet?

Was able to grab a box of Capueletos in Havana a few weeks back. Saw the Topes but don't recall seeing any Dantes. Have seen a few video reviews lately so they seem to be trickling out into the wild. Hopefully we will start seeing them on here in the near future 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Corylax18 said:

Well, they've been "officially released" along with the Topes and Capueletos. Haha. 

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/cubans-announce-release-of-last-limitada-for-2016-19236

Have these landed on anybodies doorstep yet?

There was a fellow who posted a box in the "What's your latest CC purchase" .

• Like 1

On 2/24/2017 at 8:01 AM, rckymtn22 said:

There was a fellow who posted a box in the "What's your latest CC purchase" .

Thanks, I try not to peruse that thread very often. It makes me want one of everything! :D

On 2/24/2017 at 7:57 AM, jrusso14 said:

Was able to grab a box of Capueletos in Havana a few weeks back. Saw the Topes but don't recall seeing any Dantes. Have seen a few video reviews lately so they seem to be trickling out into the wild. Hopefully we will start seeing them on here in the near future 

Yeah, The Topes and Capueletos had just started trickling out when we wer in Havana in November, I was hoping I would get lucky and it would be the same case with theses. Obviously not. Haha. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Corylax18 said:

Yeah, The Topes and Capueletos has just started trickling out when we wer in Havana in November, I was hoping I woudl get lucky and it would be the same case with theses. Obviously not. Haha. 

Will keep you in mind if I come across any

• Like 1