• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just arrived today............wrappers and aroma are gorgeous to say the least.  These boxes are going down for a rip van winkle sleeeeppppppp............    

Just over a year later and I finally got the opportunity to indulge in my first Montecristo Dantes Edicion Limitada 2016. I am glad to announce it was well worth the wait. I grabbed one of the le

They have arrived!! Great sweet barnyard aroma and DARK wrappers, pretty much maduro. Pretty consistent color/appearance wise though which is always nice to see. Lots of visible veins and seams, they

I picked up two boxes and waiting for trying one!!  Sounds like it's got great potential!!

Make sure you give them a good rest before diving in. My curiosity got the best of me after about 6 weeks down. It was ok, but I could tell pretty quickly that it wasn't ready yet. There were glimpses of potential and I will revisit in a few months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Corylax18 said:

It makes me sad that this wonderful tobacco, that may have once filled any of the lovely Coronas, Lonsdales or the like, is now relegated to $20+ USD/stick special/limited release.

Wait - they are still to be had (yet), aren't they? People just need to buy them.