Chiller Network

Fosgate

Finally broke down after 10 years of no cable and being disappointed hoping Netflix would add more than 3 shows a month for the last five years. Final straw was my internet service provider just rubbed me the wrong way after getting so many redirects toward their marketing, surveys etc. Got the 4K service with Direct TV with the Ultimate package, programs set. Found a couple channels I'm looking forward to. One is ElRey simply because of the Dusk till dawn series. Second one is Chiller. I just a week I have seen several horror flicks I liked and never knew existed. The only thing disappointing is the picture quality and it looks like people have been complaining about that since 2009. Anyone hear if they are going to upgrade anytime soon?

Our cable service just added Chiller and I have also seen a couple good horror flicks. The only thing I detest about my new cable provider is that the on screen guide rates every movie as fantastic. Our old provider was very candid about which movies were worth watching which ones you might want to pass on.

I agree i don't care to see some of the horrible acting or lack thereof in some horror shows like Sharknado, Sharktipus etc are just a wast of my life. There are some B-movies that I do like that are those good afternoon watches like The Revenant (not the one with DiCaprio and no he's not a Zombie) that fall into a category of while not being A-Movie material, it falls into the type of having a new creative spin on something instead of throwing out recycled trash of a movie with A-list actors or Just bad everything-I can't believe someone made this trash-movie.