Diplomatico bushido RE: EML JUN 15: diplomatico et alreview 2016

Great review mate I might have to revisit one of the ones I have left 

cheers

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

My friends. I am buying from a certain SE Asian Retailer a box of Diplomáticos Bushidos. I already have a box I hoy in Japan, but I have been looking for other. 

The retailer sent me pictures of the cigars (close ups) and they seem perfect, the lacquered box is great and also the outside black special cover. Still, I have two issues that I need to double check:

- First the box doesn't have the brown cardboard box that comes with. The provides says Habanos ditched that box in the last few batches and put the green sticker right in the lacquered box (the box from Japan got the sticker in the brown cardboard not directly in the box).

- Second the date is from 2016. The provider says that as it happened with Robusto Supreko, Habanos SA continued to make the Bushidos during 2015 and the beginning 2016. 

Have you had a box or can verify that those two points are true?

thanks !

• 2 months later...

How long do you guys think they should be laid down for? If I remember correctly Ken said that they would be at their peak around 2019....

• 1 year later...

Kelly says it tastes like "fruit of the earth", coffee, very earthy. She likes it....

I get earth, graham cracker, nougat. Toasted woody goodness.

On 10/18/2018 at 11:06 AM, Habana Mike said:

They're smoking quite well at the moment!

XszIPB6.jpg

Nice! I had one a month ago and they are coming along nicely. Will definately try another in a couple of months!