Colin Kaepernick 49ers QB Bad Move

Not reading these long books people are writting, but anyone who thinks jim crow/civil era didn't have an impact on blacks in this country .. you are completely out of touch. As i said before, my mom who was born in the mid 40's had to go to black only schools. The oppression during the era wasn't too far removed from a 100yrs ago. In the small southern towns.  Many of these major universities didn't get their 1st black students till a few yrs before i was born.

A could write a book, but its not needed. The one's who are out of touch..will continue to be. Why, because it doesn't affect them. You will never be profiled. NO you will never be discriminated against.. the list goes on and on. 

You don't think it's possible for white people to be discriminated against? Happens in our schools and jobs all the time. I've experienced it first hand. What exactly is it when acceptance by a GPA and a test score like the SAT or any of the others for graduate school exams and across the board they're lowered to allow for diversity?

What about someone like myself who outperformed my peers, but when it came job cutting time, the white guy is more expendable because getting rid of one of my peers would have been construed as discriminatory (company had a lot of discriminatory accusations with the racial slurs written in bathrooms being written by the guys that brought forth the allegations).

But to say I'll never experience discrimination is pure hogwash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First, let me say that I do not agree with his actions.  That said, I appreciate and respect the fact that we have the right to free speech and peaceful protest.  I don't always agree with people's id

I think the guy is just another opportunist playing the system. For the record, I never heard the of the guy before this dust-up. The professional sports universe can go to hell as far as I am co

Pretty standard dog whistle diversionary tactics on display in this thread.  Some of my favorites: Blacks are responsible for more black deaths than police Blacks commit a disproportionat