Recommended Posts

Hey all, I am looking for a list, or resource, that has factory name and code similar to what is in this thread:

http://www.friendsofhabanos.com/forum/topic/115996-factory-codes/

Mostly interested in 2012 to current. Anything out there?

Also has anyone had any experience or know of products coming from factories ALT or GUT in 2012/13?

Thanks.

-Shake

Link to post
Share on other sites

Shake

They change regularly and almost no official information for distribution is provided. 

If people know codes from say the past 5 years for specific factories, just post them up here and we can do up a spreadsheet. Don't guess ;). Often the best information is from those who have toured factories.  Let's just pool our resources. 

As an example:

Cohiba: AMO, MOU, BTO etc 

La Corona: TOS, EML etc

Partagas: ULA etc 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ravi's box code list from a couple of years back could help.

I find Cohiba from both of these,

Monte Edmundo,RASS,RyJ coro en cedro, and Parti shorts (GUT)

RyJ petit coronas, BBF, Parti shorts,  (ALT)

hope these help

Link to post
Share on other sites

I really appreciate posts, research, and feedback like these. For instance I really did not plan on buying any more cigars for at least another month. However when EL Presidente posted the bolivar coronas juniors with the ULA 2014 code, I jumped on it. I recalled reading about/hearing that ULA 14 was supposed to be very good. So thank you all.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

Shake

They change regularly and almost no official information for distribution is provided. 

If people know codes from say the past 5 years for specific factories, just post them up here and we can do up a spreadsheet. Don't guess ;). Often the best information is from those who have toured factories.  Let's just pool our resources. 

As an example:

Cohiba: AMO, MOU, BTO etc 

La Corona: TOS, EML etc

Partagas: ULA etc 

Awesome idea

1 minute ago, garbandz said:

Ravi's box code list from a couple of years back could help.

I find Cohiba from both of these,

Monte Edmundo,RASS,RyJ coro en cedro, and Parti shorts (GUT)

RyJ petit coronas, BBF, Parti shorts,  (ALT)

hope these help

Thanks, What I am trying to figure out to which factory they belong.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope it's OK to post this here. ICC

According to their list ULA was used for the Partagas factory (Francisco Perez German) in 2013/2014

It's a great resource for factory/box codes. Used to be a fantastic site that's unfortunately much less frequented these days. I think you need to sign up to view.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Habana Mike said:

Hope it's OK to post this here. ICC

According to their list ULA was used for the Partagas factory (Francisco Perez German) in 2013/2014

It's a great resource for factory/box codes. Used to be a fantastic site that's unfortunately much less frequented these days. I think you need to sign up to view.

 

I clicked the link but apparently someone has to OK you first for membership before you can see anything. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2016 at 1:17 AM, Bohn007 said:

I clicked the link but apparently someone has to OK you first for membership before you can see anything. 

I, too, came across the same thing. I put in a request to register but no one sent back a registration confirmation.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 year later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.