Cannabis Cigar

Waiting for one of our Colorado or Washington state members to post a review on this. I guess I can't really see someone getting through this in one sitting. 

http://thechillbud.com/leira-cannabis-cigars-the-ultimate-stoner-luxury/

http://www.acme420.com/

Uhhh- are you supposed to "inhale" with this instead of just "puff" like with a regular cigar???  Inquiring minds would like to know!  :teacher:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cigcars said:

Uhhh- are you supposed to "inhale" with this instead of just "puff" like with a regular cigar???  Inquiring minds would like to know!  :teacher:

For the anticipated price of several hundred dollars per stick you better inhale!  :D

• Like 2

I'm not a pot smoker. Is that a lot? Possible for one person to smoke all at once or is it too much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It says its 10 grams of cannabis per 'cigar' so you're talking about 30 decent sized joints.

I'm not a pot smoker. Is that a lot? Possible for one person to smoke all at once or is it too much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy me one and I'll let you know...
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, potpest said:

It says its 10 grams of cannabis per 'cigar' so you're talking about 30 decent sized joints.

Don't know what kind of pinners you like to smoke? :) 1/3g per J. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I don't know if you have ever tried to smoke any green unfermented plant leaf before. But the water leaves they used as "wrapper" will be highly unpleasent to consume, no matter what his "month long curing process" is. I hope chlorofil is a flavor profile you enjoy.  

4 minutes ago, SloppyJ said:

Don't know what kind of pinners you like to smoke? :) 1/3g per J. 

Haha. 1 Hitters. 

• Haha 1

On 9/11/2016 at 4:53 PM, MahDooRow said:

An overpriced gimmick IMO.  I expect the true ganja connoisseurs will pass on the Cannagar.   

i've been a regular cannabis user for, literally, 50 years and that's higher than I would ever want to get. i would never try to smoke one of those. Total gimmick,

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Smoke6 said:

I think I will wait for the glass top boxes version!

OH MY LORD!!! :surprised:  I didn't think about that - if those things get REEEAAAALLL popular, then yeah, fakes galore WILL materialize. And just think how harmful the smokes would be with fake greenery and God knows what kind of tobacco would be in it...Homogenized Tobacco Leaf!!??? Ye-gads!!! :coverears:

• 3 years later...

this won't work.

There has never been two groups that dislike each other as much as cigar smokers and cannabis smokers.

Cigar smokers look at cannabis smokers as stoners. Cannabis smokers look at cigar smokers as glorified cigarette smokers. There is zero overlap in the two groups.

Me, I openly smoke both. I would never, ever, add Tobacco to my cannabis (ever). That is completely taboo. Cannabis has such a strong, demanding flavour, it would only hide (or mute) any tobacco flavours and taste. Not a good mix in any way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rayshow said:

Honestly, I have never tried Cannabis Cigar. But I have been taking CBD oil for the past two weeks. At first I thought the absence of constant joint aches was placebo affect, however 2 weeks later my shoulders don't wake me up in the middle of the night, my knee joints don't ache after a ride, and wrist pain is greatly reduced. More from the guide

Welcome to the world of true benefits from CBD / Cannabis.

We aren't going back.

The world has seen the true benefit of Cannabis. It is truly so much more than a "high".

On 9/11/2016 at 4:53 PM, MahDooRow said:

An overpriced gimmick IMO.  I expect the true ganja connoisseurs will pass on the Cannagar.   

I can't imagine the leaves would taste very good because they're not normally smoked.  They also must be processed weird because they shrivel up to nothing normally.

He'd have a lot more interest if he could bore out a core in a normal cigar and then put his pot insert into it.  That way he could use premium respected cigars for an easier leap of faith.

16 minutes ago, Hammer Smokin' said:

this won't work.

There has never been two groups that dislike each other as much as cigar smokers and cannabis smokers.

Cigar smokers look at cannabis smokers as stoners. Cannabis smokers look at cigar smokers as glorified cigarette smokers. There is zero overlap in the two groups.

Me, I openly smoke both. I would never, ever, add Tobacco to my cannabis (ever). That is completely taboo. Cannabis has such a strong, demanding flavour, it would only hide (or mute) any tobacco flavours and taste. Not a good mix in any way.

No blunts for you?  The two are quite popular in some circles. 

blunts are a shape/size of cannabis "joint".

can be rolled with "tobacco" paper, but over the last 5 to 10 years, that has become increasingly uncommon.

now you buy "blunt" papers most commonly made from hemp, but also forms of rolling papers.

My cannabis smoking circle will 100% stay away from all things tobacco (and it appears from this board, most consider cannabis as "stoner material". Again, two groups of smokers on opposite ends of the spectrum, with very little commonality).

• Like 1

Cheap cigar brands like White Owl and Swisher Sweets may have found salvation by mass marketing blunt wraps in 20 fruity flavors?  I turn 70 this year and confess to continuous smoking of high end weed since my college days, for sure far longer than my cigar habit, but no way in hell can I ever hit off of a blunt.  Inhaling anything cigar is out of the question though it's common for me to have a joint in one hand and a stogie in the other.  That's the top of my world.