OLD and New humidors

BuzzArd

New one's here. Plugged in and being put through it's paces.  Easily cooled to the uppermost 71.5° and hygro read 60 as set, but I'm thinking that will need calibration. A 3rd party digital I've used for a while (and trust) read 5O% at the same time while the temps correlated.  I cranked it to the lowest temp setting and highest humidity setting to see how it fares over night. 

image.jpeg

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
On 9/14/2016 at 0:12 AM, BuzzArd said:

New one's here. Plugged in and being put through it's paces.  Easily cooled to the uppermost 71.5° and hygro read 60 as set, but I'm thinking that will need calibration. A 3rd party digital I've used forna while (and trust) read 5O% at the same time while the temps correlated.  I cranked it to the lowest temp setting and highest humidity setting to see how it fares over night. 

image.jpeg

BuzzArd, given your new project, did this unit not work for you?  

Or it is just packed full and you need additional space??

6 minutes ago, BEVOSREVENGE said:

I think you need to get to work on that additional humidor bud.  

God knows we need you to keep buying on 24:24, me and @Bohn007 need the company at Camp W.

Well, I may get kicked out of Camp, B....  Only three boxes en route.... ^_^

Besides, that icebox was way too cool to pass up....  Really anxious to get it in use. 

39 minutes ago, BuzzArd said:

Besides, that icebox was way too cool to pass up....  Really anxious to get it in use. 

Obviously we need to encourage you to purchase more often.  It is a super cool piece and hope it works out like you have planned.  

Love the thread with the updates!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, BuzzArd said:

9 boxes en route and 8 more waiting to be shipped, I am holding down the fort (or camp) for all of us during the winter break. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bohn007 said:

9 boxes en route and 8 more waiting to be shipped, I am holding down the fort (or camp) for all of us during the winter break. 

17 MORE boxes....you are one sick Mo Fu!

BUZZ - I like that little Marshall amp sitting in the top.........

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, BarryNY said:

17 MORE boxes....you are one sick Mo Fu!

BUZZ - I like that little Marshall amp sitting in the top.........

Barry, that's the coolest bluetooth speaker I've ever seen.   Bought one for my machine shop boss to use in the shop, and was so jealous I ordered one for myself!  Check out the Marshall Stanmore online. Great small-medium room filling sound.