Well that went well.....LFTH

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep....we managed to crash the site. 6000 attempted views in 30 minutes will do it  Sorry about that. I should have foreseen it. At one stage we had 600 people refreshing every few seconds. 

Just went to see Di and the team.  ......they were pissing themselves laughing. "Nice one Einstein" was the one of the nicer comments     

Let me guess, Ken with his newly reformed moderator status now runs the Czar IT department... -The Pig

Just now, Shrody234 said:

I think it was all part of Di's master plan not to deal with a day's worth of emails!

sure, in this case she needs to handle a lot more

3 minutes ago, subport said:

so it will be the first email who gets the box?

holy smoke. instead of 600 email, Di is going to have a few thousands... ehh

Same process. Quote the lot in the thread. Check to make sure you are the first. Then e-mail Di. 

What killed us was the refreshing rate. With all boxes listed, there should be no need to refresh so furiously. 

....well that is the theory. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, El Presidente said:

Same process. Quote the lot in the thread. Check to make sure you are the first. Then e-mail Di. 

What killed us was the refreshing rate. With all boxes listed, there should be no need to refresh so furiously. 

....well that is the theory. 

Quoting that one post would be a serious administrative nightmare. You would have to scroll the entire lot over and over just to check each person's posts...

24:24 for today?  You gotta have something around Prez.  Haha.  Appreciate your efforts!!  

• Like 2

You have created quite the demand!  We have been spoiled by your standard nothing more nothing less.

We want what we want when we want it!

24:24 for today?  You gotta have something around Prez.  Haha.  Appreciate your efforts!!  

I was actually hoping the same thing. LoL

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Just now, PigFish said:

Let me guess, Ken with his newly reformed moderator status now runs the Czar IT department...

-The Pig

Bwaaaahahahaaaaa!!!

• Like 1