FoH Certifiable Cracker!

7 minutes ago, MahDooRow said:

Nice review!  The Upmann #2 is currently one of my absolute favorite CCs, so it comes as no surprise to me that you thoroughly enjoyed that single.  Is it fair to say that a box is in your future?  :cigar:   

It's on the way, should be here within the week...hopefully!

47 minutes ago, Smoking Ninja said:

That is one beauty!!  Dark and oily wrapper!!  I am still waiting for my box to acclimate in my humi....can't wait any longer after reading this!! 

Yeah, I wasn't expecting what I got...It's definitely everything we love about CC's!  Hope you get a good one!

1 hour ago, Bohn007 said:

The Upmann #2 is a favorite. A good cigar young that only get's better with age and never disappoints. 

This one showed me why so many people love it.  Got to enjoy it while watching the wildlife, which included a turkey with her brood of 9, and an 8 point buck that's been riling up the "ladies"...That's a good evening for me!

• Like 2

NIce, think I need to revisit this as ive only had 1 and wasn't that impressed. Will get a good one with some age and see how it goes!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bohn007 said:

The Upmann #2 is a favorite. A good cigar young that only get's better with age and never disappoints. 

Agree 100%....I love them young and have to put them in time capsules to ensure that I can have later with age.  I believe they are the best No.2 sized cigar being produced today.

• Like 1

The # 2 is a tasteful cracker indeed. Solid right up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2016 at 8:31 PM, Sean3 said:

Evening Y'all!  Well, I smoked an FoH certifiable cracker today!!  Without further ado...drum roll please...I give to you, the H. Upmann No. 2.  Ok ok, I know everyone already knows about this wonderful cigar, but it was only the second one I've ever had!  The first was a very good cigar, but shy of being a "cracker".  This one...WOW!!!  Now, it was unfortunately a single so I can't provide a code or date, but it's been in my humi for maybe 4 or 5 months.  All cake and short bread cookies with a little coffee.  And to top it off, a flavor I've not gotten from a cigar before...fresh baked bread!  It was glorious as Mr. Gargett might say.  I've often read about how good these cigars are, but having only smoked one other, had yet to experience just how good they can be.  Well no more!  I can say without hesitation, that this one lived up to it's billing!  If this is how good they can be...sign me up, oh wait, I have a box on the way courtesy of our host...YES!  So, just wanted to share part of a very good evening I had.  Cheers!

And here is the aforementioned "cracker".

DSCN0085.JPG

Hey Sean3, what is the box code for these no2's ?  I have been letting my boxes sit pretty in the humidor for sometime and been smoking the few singles I got from our host.

1 hour ago, sikfrayme said:

Hey Sean3, what is the box code for these no2's ?  I have been letting my boxes sit pretty in the humidor for sometime and been smoking the few singles I got from our host.

This one was a single, so no code or date.

One of my favorites. I'm sure your incoming box will not be your last. Like many have said before on this forum, these get better with age but trying them along the way and appreciating the evolution is part of the fun and enjoyment.

• Like 1

Yeah I just recently had a random single and I'm with you. Everything I want in a Cuban piramide. Generous draw, lots of creamy smoke,  a bit rustic... The kind of cigar I can imagine a dude in a guayabera and panama hat smoking on a Havana night back in the day. Haha

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Danimalia said:

Yeah I just recently had a random single and I'm with you. Everything I want in a Cuban piramide. Generous draw, lots of creamy smoke,  a bit rustic... The kind of cigar I can imagine a dude in a guayabera and panama hat smoking on a Havana night back in the day. Haha

Indeed.