GET OUT - TRAILER

MIKA27

GET OUT - TRAILER

Most of us know Jordan Peele as one half of the comedy team from Comedy Central’s Key & Peele. We expect to see him in crazy comedies like Keanu, which came out earlier this year. But next year, Peele steps behind the camera for a psychological thriller he both wrote and directed.

It’s called Get Out and Universal just announced it will be out February 24 in the US. Check out the creepy first trailer.

Who expected THAT from Peele? I know I didn’t — though, recalling Key and Peele sketches like this, maybe I should have.

But there are some great visuals in that trailer, as well as the intriguing racial angle that seems to drive the mysterious story. Are the suburban white people brainwashing the black people? Taking over their bodies? Are there supernatural elements at play? That trailer leaves us with more questions than answers, and that’s exactly what we want.

Get Out, which stars Daniel Kaluuya, Allison Williams, Bradley Whitford, Caleb Landry Jones and Catherine Keener, opens February 24 in the US. An Australian release date has not been announced.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I watched this last night and agree with Mika...very smartly written and shot...spooks, thrills and funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

It was a good one, watching it a second time would be neat... kind of like The 6th sense, you're looking for the same things that were very different the first time around.

• Like 1