White Wine recommendation

kinglingcheng

All right , i'm not expert of wine , and i understand every one has different tastes on wine aroma.

I been drinking lots of wines, here is some my experience:

first of all , i will highly recommend some sweet white.  Some people call it sissy wine, yes it's Moscato. i don't mean the moscato like brown brothers, mate, i mean Moscato D'asti.  probably around 24-27 bucks(AUD) , if you from oz , contact your local wine&beer manager , they will get you a good bottle Allice Moscato D'asti , freshy fruitive tasting , very amazing white , you don't want to miss it .

a good bottle of Pinot Gris is contained semi-sweet, and Australia has some amazing Pinot Gris in Clare Valley, Adelaide Hills! favlours aren't the same between Australia Pinot Gris and Classic Pinot Gris (Old World),  Austrlaia Gris are more brightly , flavors, little bit dry. 

Talking about Chardonnay , if Chardonnay give a headache, don't even brother to drink it , give it to your friends , let them drink it.  And some region especially in some Africa region , Chardonnay taste little bit sweet with residual sugar/acid  sugar, it's bad . But Mag River, Yarra,Hunter Valley Chardonnay are gorgeous.  Say no to TZ region , or Barossa. 

If you have some experience on white , please leave some comments.