• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Road Trip To Albuquerque !!!

Just heard from Alex Avellar new Edmundo Dantes Conde Belicoso is reaching shelves next month. 140x52

Now for some more concrete information. Last night at a cigar bar in Mexico City I happened to share a smoke with the Mexican Distributor for Habanos.  He showed me a picture and some more information

Any members here who frequent travel to Mexico and don't mind helping me source these, shoot me a PM ...please...:) Been looking forward to this release. 

The 10s just arrived at Tijuana LCDH on Wed. I'm being told around $330 USD/box but that may not be the final price and was an estimate by the assistant manager. They do not have many boxes--maybe 20 I saw on the shelf. I was told singles will not be sold out of these 10s and the arrival date of the 25s is unknown.

41 minutes ago, NSXCIGAR said:

The 10s just arrived at Tijuana LCDH on Wed. I'm being told around $330 USD/box but that may not be the final price and was an estimate by the assistant manager. They do not have many boxes--maybe 20 I saw on the shelf. I was told singles will not be sold out of these 10s and the arrival date of the 25s is unknown.

I heard $250

I can only assume these will be close to impossible to find outside of stepping into an LCDH in Mexico?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

If you want them at close to MSRP, yes.

Plenty of flippers will gladly take twice your money in the aftermarket, I'm sure.

So...6,000 boxes of 10--do we know for sure that these will be released in 25s? 60,000 sticks seem like pretty typical for totals for an RE but the release totals were only 30,000 sticks for the Conde 109 and 25,000 Conde 54.