16 Great Places to Smoke Your Cuban Cigar Stash

I read the below article and it got me to thinking of a nice way to celebrate a milestone....maybe retirement.  A world cigar tour....taking in the best of cigar locations around the world over say 6 months while catching up with friends as I pass through those locales. 

I would add about two dozen more but some of these would certainly be on my list. 

http://www.mensjournal.com/travel/collections/16-great-places-to-smoke-your-cuban-cigar-stash-w445262

I've been to Federal Cigar in Portsmouth quite a few times (last just a couple of weeks ago). It is a great spot in a cool town, attached to a well stocked shop. For what it's worth, the pic is of the member's area - but the rest of the bar is not wanting :)

• Like 1

Nice places. But I have my own smoking man cave at The Relocation Room in Gaithersburg, Maryland. Six 50" tv's, four leather couches, 30 leather chairs, a smoker, a grill, two bathrooms (very important), two refrigerators, starbucks coffee machine and a popcorn maker. Home away from home! :D

• Like 1

Nice list! My own list is always growing, and based on my recent trip to Asia there are some great new cigar stops I would add. 

On the east coast USA stuck between Boston and New York is the state of Conn. and a town called New Haven.

In New Haven is a place called the "Owl" shop.  It is how things used to be in the cigar world.  Great booze, large

array of Dom.'s / Nic.'s and many others.  You can bring your own cigars or buy them at the shop, owners

don't care as long as you buy something.  Cool thing about the place is you have Yale Prof.'s, grad. students

or undergrad.'s mixing with town people smoking / drinking and having a good time.

A lot of people come from NY city (90 miles away) and if you don't drive there you can always

catch the train from New York.  This place is one of the only places that still serves drinks, cigars

and food.  So Rob when you write up your list of places for your trip put this on the list.

By train 1 hour 45 min.'s from New York City.  Whoo Hoo

• Like 1

I've done Churchill's in Denver and The Cosmopolitan and both were great, but nothing beats anywhere in Havana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

My Top 3 Are:
1) Sandy Lane, Barbados
2) Paris, France
3) My fire pit in my back yard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk