Your current "Goldilocks" Cigar?

Your current "Goldilocks" Cigar? 

The vast majority of us do not practice monogamy when it comes to cigars.......we have tobacco harems ....also known as humidors :D

If you are anything like me, your preferences change...you go for a run with one for a week or a few weeks and then for one reason or another ....you run with another. 

What cigar right now is "just right" for you. Not too much of this...not to much of that....just right. Your "Goldilocks cigar" of the moment. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Partagas Shorts. Before that H.Upmann Petit Corona and prior to this, San Cristobal de La Habana El Principe. I always try to have a rotation of at least one stock of cigar that just 'delivers' as you

Can't say that's been my experience with Epi 2 (though I do love them), but the RGPC is my vote for most underrated, undermentioned cigar right now.  The one I had ROTT in July was my 2nd favorite cig

Your current "Goldilocks" Cigar?  The vast majority of us do not practice monogamy when it comes to cigars.......we have tobacco harems ....also known as humidors  If you are anything like me

Partagas Shorts. Before that H.Upmann Petit Corona and prior to this, San Cristobal de La Habana El Principe. I always try to have a rotation of at least one stock of cigar that just 'delivers' as you say.

• Like 3

The last year, PLMCs. Im working through two boxes now, I have two more resting, and I'll be grabbing a couple more soon. 

I've have some construction issues with one of my current boxes, but the are smooth, elegant cigars when "on." Predominantly sweet with under tones of musk(maybe what Rob refers to as "forest floor") Some the exact opposite, but always balanced. These are what I'ge been reaching for when I dont want a let down. 

PLPC does it for me with the occasional affair with Party Shorts as my regular go to's.  B)

Lusitania's were it in July.  It was the Dip 2 throughout August and September.  Monte 1s would be it currently, although due to the weather I haven't had one in a while.  Might just deal with the weather after work tomorrow and unwind with something.

RAG -2014

RASS 50 Cab -2015 

Funny how much Ramon Allones shows up on these polls. They always "show up" for me. 

Had 10-12 RASS in row last month and now on to the RAG. Something about the tart black fruit I get in the RAG and but less in the RASS that hooks me lately.

RASCC and Party Short.  I've been reaching for SP Non-Plus a lot here lately though.  The box I have is from 2013 and they're ugliest cigar I own but they're prettt close to just right.

• Like 1

Punch Punch from 50 cabs and Connie A's. I can go for either of these at anytime and know what I am going to get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, JohnS said:

Partagas Shorts. Before that H.Upmann Petit Corona and prior to this, San Cristobal de La Habana El Principe. I always try to have a rotation of at least one stock of cigar that just 'delivers' as you say.

La Fuerza.  Complex, with a certain flavor I can't quite put my finger on that I find intoxicating

• Like 1

The Bolivar Royal Coronas that I picked up this summer on a 24:24 . Perfection. I have shared them with others and the same word gets repeated without coaching. BPC is a close runner up. Leaves me wanting more.