Your current "Goldilocks" Cigar?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Partagas Shorts. Before that H.Upmann Petit Corona and prior to this, San Cristobal de La Habana El Principe. I always try to have a rotation of at least one stock of cigar that just 'delivers' as you

Can't say that's been my experience with Epi 2 (though I do love them), but the RGPC is my vote for most underrated, undermentioned cigar right now.  The one I had ROTT in July was my 2nd favorite cig

Your current "Goldilocks" Cigar?  The vast majority of us do not practice monogamy when it comes to cigars.......we have tobacco harems ....also known as humidors  If you are anything like me

i'd normally go Punch Punch, but right now the Partagas Corona Gorda Anejado from '07 is just so on I can't grab anything else.  I'm so sorry I only got 2 boxes.

I'm also enjoying the bigger boys (HDM DC, Punch DC) but they require too much time and that pushes them out of the Goldilocks zone.

JLS1 & RyJ cazadores at the moment. The summer was RyJ ex4. Before it was superiores.

earlier mag46, partagas shorts, bcj, bpc... if a box of those were opened...just disappeared  in a few...

+1 Punch Punch.

Gave one to my friend Steve the other night. After smoking it he declared it was by far the nicest punch in the mouth he'd ever had.

Before that Bolivar Royal Coronas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

For me every Epi 2 I've had have been spot on, second would be RGPC

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

How about "potential" Goldilocks? I finally hit an HU I liked in the HUPC. I can smoke that all day and twice on Sundays. Hoping we see some come up on 24:24 soon. Love at first taste with the HUPC followed closely by the Prince and El Principe. I need boxes of all three. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SloppyJ said:

Monte 4 is my go to stick for any occasion. Followed closely by a BPC if I want something with more ummph. 

Hahaha! I am on a petit corona hunting expedition. Seems some dude from Arkansas got me hooked on HUPC's, BPC's, Prince's and Principes. 

Can't imagine who that guy is ;)

Monte 4 is on the list. Killer with a cup of coffee. 

• Like 1

Late 90's Bolivar Corona Extra Cab EMS Selection.  I can't get enough of this cigar.  Rich, elegant smoke, wonderful profile & perfume, clean after taste.  Just perfect for any time of day.

15 minutes ago, Hurltim said:

Hahaha! I am on a petit corona hunting expedition. Seems some dude from Arkansas got me hooked on HUPC's, BPC's, Prince's and Principes. 

Can't imagine who that guy is ;)

Monte 4 is on the list. Killer with a cup of coffee. 

Dunno but he sounds like a badass. :) 

• Like 1

Dunno but he sounds like a badass.  

Rotflmfao!!!! He is!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

52 minutes ago, SloppyJ said:

Dunno but he sounds like a badass. :) 

"Badass?"  But you guys are smoking cigars with 'petite' in the name . . . :lookaround:   :stir::P  

• Like 1