Your current "Goldilocks" Cigar?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Partagas Shorts. Before that H.Upmann Petit Corona and prior to this, San Cristobal de La Habana El Principe. I always try to have a rotation of at least one stock of cigar that just 'delivers' as you

Can't say that's been my experience with Epi 2 (though I do love them), but the RGPC is my vote for most underrated, undermentioned cigar right now.  The one I had ROTT in July was my 2nd favorite cig

Your current "Goldilocks" Cigar?  The vast majority of us do not practice monogamy when it comes to cigars.......we have tobacco harems ....also known as humidors  If you are anything like me

10 hours ago, Lotusguy said:

I think you and Ray are the only ones here that have any of those :(

They only get brought out in special occasions.  I'll be bring a few to Napa next month for my annual trip.

• Like 1

They only get brought out in special occasions.  I'll be bring a few to Napa next month for my annual trip.

Swing by Los Gatos and we'll herf on my deck ;)
  • Like 1

I haven't had a Goldilocks cigar in several years. My most reliable go-to cigars used to be Punch SS#1 and SS#2, and Petit Corona del Punch. I burned a lot of them throughout most of the past 15 years. I stocked several cabs of each when they were discontinued, earning me the "Punch Whore" nickname, but eventually I ran out and could not find a suitable replacement. MC#3 and #4 have also rotated in and out, but MC has been inconsistent for me through most of the last decade. Prior to that I had a few cabs of Partagas PC until they ran out about 10 years ago too. Seems like my luck, I get hooked on a particular cigar and then HSA cuts them from the lineup.  

• Like 1