SammyO

Greetings from the Big Apple!!! Feedback from the experts much appreciated!

Hello everyone. New to the cigar world! It's good to be aboard and I appreciate the feedback and knowledge you all give on here. I've had my share of cigars already and have a few favorites. The San Cristobal La Fuerza really hit my taste buds well. I love that "chocolatly cake/creamy " taste was hoping to hear about few other brands that hit that same enjoyment . Hope everyone is well!

If you like Chocolate/cream than give the San Cristobal de La Habana El Principe a try too. There's always the Montecristo marca to sample with it's cocoa and cream sensibilities at times, and why not give the Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial a go, it screams "chocolate". If you want a little coffee/espresso in the mix than you can always try the Maduro 5 Cohiba offerings (Genios, Magicos and Secretos).

• Like 1

Hello, I am new to this and would appreciate any quality feedback. I am planning a trip to Havana in January with some life long friends. Experienced advice to make the trip even better would be great. Thank you