Camp Winnepesaukee

5 minutes ago, clutch5150 said:

Heck I have about 2K just in the last few orders with Rob...Add to that a new 5K price tagged humidor that is about to be complete from Aristocrat...When does it end!

On a side note, did you already order the second Aristocrat yet?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As I sit here waiting for the latest 24/24, outside, wearing a parka, in 47 degree weather, smoking a 2008 Epicure #2, I thought it was time to create the thread for all of our future homes, Camp Winn

... you guys are amateurs! Why? A pro gets a PO Box just for his cigars. Just letting you know! (Yes, I have a PO Box!!!) -the Pig

What's a camper to do?  After having four 80 quart tupperdors filled and running out of room, I went with another alternative based on inspiration from some of brothers in Europe. These work well

3 minutes ago, Bohn007 said:

That is the point, especially if you are also smoking Regionals and EL's, there is always one more box to buy........

...And one more humidor to build....I should just bite the bullet and convert a spare room into a walk-in type! :D

2 minutes ago, clutch5150 said:

Almost there!  In-lays in the front will be done today and going to have 3 shelves and 1 loose drawer instead of 2.

quilt-tiger Custom-3041-2000.jpg

Start building the Ark my friend, the flood hasn't even started yet.......Pretty cabinet though.

25 minutes ago, Bohn007 said:

Start building the Ark my friend, the flood hasn't even started yet.......Pretty cabinet though.

Right!  Lol...Like Gun safes!  I did those right from the get go though with some pretty larger units!  As for cigars I had no idea it would get like this. I already have this custom unit built into the book shelves, now outgrown, along with 3 tabletop types.  Yikes!

20161115_124003_resized.jpg

20161115_124954_resized.jpg

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, BarryNY said:

gorgeous cabinet and temp controlled too...wow.  what's the dimensions?

Thank you, it's been in the works for 3 months now...40" high 26 1/2" wide x 26 1/4" deep.  Quilted Maple to accent the the living room with another burl stump table top table. As Bohn stated, may have to start building a new Arc, this cigar habit of mine is getting more expensive than guns and night vision!

Must have cooler as I have trouble keeping temperature below 70 in the summer here in So-Kali. I've been fortunate thus far with the smokes and higher than normal temps above 70, but I keep the humidity pretty low in summer months for this reason. The new unit cannot come soon enough though, I've been worried.

• Like 1

Almost there!  In-lays in the front will be done today and going to have 3 shelves and 1 loose drawer instead of 2.

quilt-tiger Custom-3046-2000 (003).jpg

quilt-tiger Custom-3044-2000.jpg

quilt-tiger Custom-3041-2000.jpg

Nice but too small :P

In my case, the wife absolutely knows - and I wish it was only $1k/month :innocent:
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Bohn007 said:

"My internal dialogue: "I think I'm set for a while. No need to check 24:24 today. Well, doesn't hurt to look. Everything is probably gone already anyway. Hmmm, Cohiba Maduros still available. Never tried any of those before..." And before you know it my fingers are typing an email to Diana and I am confirmed for some Magicos. ". @mnmlst, you are so ready for membership. 

Right behind ya on the Maduro's Brother, tried my first one in Cuba last month and was hooked!

20161003_183658_resized_1.jpg

35 minutes ago, clutch5150 said:

Right behind ya on the Maduro's Brother, tried my first one in Cuba last month and was hooked!

20161003_183658_resized_1.jpg

So which one do you like the most. For me, I think that it's the Magicos. I have one box of each but that seems to be a standout overall. Then again, my Genios and Secretos are both recent and my Magicos are from 2007 so probably not fair.....

20 hours ago, Bohn007 said:

So which one do you like the most. For me, I think that it's the Magicos. I have one box of each but that seems to be a standout overall. Then again, my Genios and Secretos are both recent and my Magicos are from 2007 so probably not fair.....

I've only had the Secretos and that was in Cuba and it was very favorable especially right after a meal . The lighter than normal wrappers in these latest Magicos sparked my interest and your post.  I think we got the last of them. Thanks Brother, cannot wait to try them after a short sleep!

26 minutes ago, Bohn007 said:

I just realized in the last couple of days just how much time I am checking out posts on the forum. Facebook is simply for amateurs. 

That is why you are the founding member of Camp Winnepesaukee.  

Well, there is that and the obscene amount of cigars you have bought.:clap:

I just realized in the last couple of days just how much time I am checking out posts on the forum. Facebook is simply for amateurs. 

This is my Facebook. I don't do, and never have done, any other form of social media. But, I'm on here every day and get twitchy when I can't access FoH. Hope the camp has decent Wi-Fi...

That awkward moment when you realize that your local church's WiFi blocks FOH because of the "tobacco" content. 

Rotflmfao!!!! Holy crap is that funny!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Hurltim said:

I just checked "My USPS"...7 boxes in transit and that's just from Rob. 

You steal my shipment??  I think that's exactly what I have coming in the next week! :P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bohn007 said:

That awkward moment when you realize that your local church's WiFi blocks FOH because of the "tobacco" content. 

Need to find a new church from the sounds of it!

9 hours ago, Bohn007 said:

You need to talk to the Preacher!    Tell him/her that smoking a cigar is a spiritual event.   You're sitting and reflecting on life.  

Then get 'em hooked!!

:2thumbs:

22 minutes ago, BuzzArd said:

You need to talk to the Preacher!    Tell him/her that smoking a cigar is a spiritual event.   You're sitting and reflecting on life.  

Then get 'em hooked!!

:2thumbs:

I like this guy but don't think he is a smoker. Easier just to switch off WiFi and go to 4G

• Like 1