Camp Winnepesaukee

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As I sit here waiting for the latest 24/24, outside, wearing a parka, in 47 degree weather, smoking a 2008 Epicure #2, I thought it was time to create the thread for all of our future homes, Camp Winn

... you guys are amateurs! Why? A pro gets a PO Box just for his cigars. Just letting you know! (Yes, I have a PO Box!!!) -the Pig

What's a camper to do?  After having four 80 quart tupperdors filled and running out of room, I went with another alternative based on inspiration from some of brothers in Europe. These work well

My mailbox is almost .5 miles away from the house so binoculars come in handy. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, BuzzArd said:

But it's not like you're sittting in the front porch counting days, right?  ?

Anxious?!?  

I don't sit on the front porch counting days, I have an excel sheet for that. LOL 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bohn007 said:

I don't sit on the front porch counting days, I have an excel sheet for that. LOL 

LoL, I'll be sure to take MANY more pics out in the backyard with shorts and a t-shirt with no socks and shoes in the upcoming months!  :lol:

11 minutes ago, clutch5150 said:

LoL, I'll be sure to take MANY more pics out in the backyard with shorts and a t-shirt with no socks and shoes in the upcoming months!  :lol:

Why do you think that I will not be doing the same? There might be snow in the background but in Chicago, we aren't afraid of a little snow

13 hours ago, Bohn007 said:

Why do you think that I will not be doing the same? There might be snow in the background but in Chicago, we aren't afraid of a little snow

Yeah, Bohn007's been photographed in a damned blizzard.  His passion knows no bounds!!

image.jpeg

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BuzzArd said:

Yeah, Bohn007's been photographed in a damned blizzard.  Hus passion knows no bounds!!

image.jpeg

I am so down for that. The wife is always laughing that I walk around in shorts during the winter. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, BEVOSREVENGE said:

Need to keep camp clean, so please pick up after yourselves.

@Bohn007  @BuzzArd I found these under y'alls bunk.:buddies:

DSC06699 copy 2.jpg

Not under my bunk you didn't!   Every one I've ever had has been pressed and stored away for a future project!   Got a drum set to re-cover and I'm thinkin' bout a cigar "band" theme.   Gonna take years to complete at the rate I smoke....

;)

My wife and I were talking about what each other wanted for Christmas. She asked me if I would like her to buy me a box of cigars as a present. I kind of laughed but said "sure". She did this for our Anniverary last September. Asked me if I wanted a box for our 6th. I pointed to a picture of Upmann's and said how about this one. She was happy and said "sounds great". Of course, i had bought them on the 24/24 the day before......... I am going to have to go to my Excel sheet and see what she bought me now for Christmas......

• Like 2

On 11/22/2016 at 11:31 PM, Bohn007 said:

My wife and I were talking about what each other wanted for Christmas. She asked me if I would like her to buy me a box of cigars as a present. I kind of laughed but said "sure". She did this for our Anniverary last September. Asked me if I wanted a box for our 6th. I pointed to a picture of Upmann's and said how about this one. She was happy and said "sounds great". Of course, i had bought them on the 24/24 the day before......... I am going to have to go to my Excel sheet and see what she bought me now for Christmas......

LMFAO!!! That's a great gal you have there sir!!

25 minutes ago, Hurltim said:

LMFAO!!! That's a great gal you have there sir!!

i did well. She is sitting next to me on the couch watching the Macy's parade ordering me a new cigar cutter online. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hurltim said:

Hahaha!!!! Nice Ice Shanty :)

It seemed perfect. No cigar smell in the house and garage. Plus, with a portable propane heater, it will be pretty nice inside. We can hang pictures even and make it just like home. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Bohn007 said:

It seemed perfect. No cigar smell in the house and garage. Plus, with a portable propane heater, it will be pretty nice inside. We can hang pictures even and make it just like home. 

Don't forget to cut in a chimney for the CO coming from the heater LOL........

Come on....Bite the bullet and buy a "real" filter system for the garage...........

On 11/21/2016 at 6:11 PM, BuzzArd said:

Yeah, Bohn007's been photographed in a damned blizzard.  His passion knows no bounds!!

image.jpeg

Frickin classic right there! Hope you sent this pic into Cigar Aficionado so they can post at the back of magazine in that special section! 

On 11/22/2016 at 10:31 PM, Bohn007 said:

My Minister of Finance got tired of ordering me cigars for Christmas...This year it's 20 laps with the 458 Italia and the 488 GTB. The racing coaches don't think it's a good idea with my left elbow resting out the window holding a stogie while lapping...Can't figure out why though.  I wear my seat belts:sleeping:

20141126_211532_resized.jpg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, clutch5150 said:

Frickin classic right there! Hope you sent this pic into Cigar Aficionado so they can post at the back of magazine in that special section! 

Clutch...  AFAIK that is not Bohn007...  I just recalled seeing it several years ago and made that crap up...

but he seems the fellow that would do....

:D

• Like 1