Camp Winnepesaukee

3 hours ago, irratebass said:

Wow! A tower and 2 wineadors!!
I have a tower and a 120qt cooler, and told my self if I ever needed more storage than that then I have a problem, but I could definitely see another cooler or 2 in my future emoji6.png

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Good job, Camper!  

• Like 1

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As I sit here waiting for the latest 24/24, outside, wearing a parka, in 47 degree weather, smoking a 2008 Epicure #2, I thought it was time to create the thread for all of our future homes, Camp Winn

... you guys are amateurs! Why? A pro gets a PO Box just for his cigars. Just letting you know! (Yes, I have a PO Box!!!) -the Pig

What's a camper to do?  After having four 80 quart tupperdors filled and running out of room, I went with another alternative based on inspiration from some of brothers in Europe. These work well

Hey guys,
I have been smoking CCs for just almost a year now, since then I have graduated from a small desktop humidor to 2 desktop humidors
and then onward to my beloved Aristocrat End Table. I have made 3 road trips from Portland to B.C. for cigars, and I keep track of

friends and family when they travel so that I can have them pick up REs for me.
I think I may need to get one of these if I keep going  https://www.amazon.com/TeeStars-Mens-Camp-Winnipesaukee-T-shirt/dp/B00SH58476

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, rickthecabbie said:

Hey guys,
I have been smoking CCs for just almost a year now, since then I have graduated from a small desktop humidor to 2 desktop humidors
and then onward to my beloved Aristocrat End Table. I have made 3 road trips from Portland to B.C. for cigars, and I keep track of

friends and family when they travel so that I can have them pick up REs for me.
I think I may need to get one of these if I keep going  https://www.amazon.com/TeeStars-Mens-Camp-Winnipesaukee-T-shirt/dp/B00SH58476

Love it! 

IMG_0697.PNG

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Another way you know that you are ready for Camp Winnepesaukee. When you interupt your work day for 35 minutes, refreshing the FOH page waiting for the latest posting for 24:24

• Like 2

Another way you know that you are ready for Camp Winnepesaukee. When you interupt your work day for 35 minutes, refreshing the FOH page waiting for the latest posting for 24:24

And I thought I was the only one .... Hahaha.

It reminds me of the old days of sweaty palms and constantly refreshing the computer screen trying to get floor seating concert tickets! Who would have ever thought cigar buying would (or could) cause the same anxiety?? Lol.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Great read gentlemen.  I too display most if not if not all of the symptoms listed.  My buying compulsion is only tempered by my income.  

That said I think part of my motivation for buying is the fear that the fall of the US embargo will lead to increased demand & prices with a simultaneous decrease in quality while the Cubans struggle to meet demand.  Does anyone else have that same concern?  Or are the bulk of us just hoarding obsessive addicted bastards?  Ok I may be projecting a little there just curious as to what motivates others.    

• Like 4

What do you do when you have NOTHING to track???   No reason to turn on computer during the day to follow the updates of items recently purchase, enjoying the build up of anxieties as this item gets closer and closer to your doorstep, feeling that pent up excitement finally released when the mail comes and your item is delivered.   Unfortunately/fortunately you know that you've built up your inventory enough that you've become very picky in your new purchases, waiting day after day for certain items to come up on the 24...and when they do not appear, you know that your tracking withdrawals will continue, at least for another day or so.      We need a TWA group (Tracking WIthdrawals Anonymous) since I feel better after this confessional, LOL       :wacko:

• Like 4

Hey, let's not forget the silent Camp W members that make the cigar swapping/gifting/trading world go round. Three of my top five cigars last year came from fellow Camp W Honorary Silent Members. 

To those that gift, trade and swap for the sheer joy of paying it forward (...and many other reasons :) ), you have a place in my Cabin. 

Maybe we should add this one to the List:

#xxx-- If you give away cigars from aged boxes before you actually smoked one of them. 

Cheers Gents!!!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure if it's been covered here but every time I smoke a cigar or two, I keep thinking I'm running my stock level down and need another box or cab to make up for the 1 or 2 sticks (yes that's sticks), i just finished..

Is it just me? or am I getting entrenched in  Camp Winnepesaukee!!! 

No, that's normal behavior. Relax - you're among friends who understand.

Thunder & Lightening '75-'15

• Like 4

Sometimes, just knowing that Camp W exists helps me fall asleep at night after a purchasing binge. Where is the "confessional" tab on this damn website! :buddies:

Lmfao!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Guest Nekhyludov
On 2/15/2017 at 9:50 AM, Texwrangler said:
20 hours ago, TBird55 said:

Is there a Camp W Big Book?

We need a TWA group (Tracking WIthdrawals Anonymous) since I feel better after this confessional, LOL       :wacko:

Maybe rename the water hole the "Friends of Rob A. Group"? :P

Sometimes, just knowing that Camp W exists helps me fall asleep at night after a purchasing binge. Where is the "confessional" tab on this damn website! :buddies:

I think this entire thread is a confessional of sorts! Lol. I know I come here to feel "clean" and "normal" after a big and (usually unnecessary) purchase. Haha.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, PlatypusMaximus said:

I think this entire thread is a confessional of sorts! Lol. I know I come here to feel "clean" and "normal" after a big and (usually unnecessary) purchase. Haha.

Heresy!  All purchases are necessary!  

• Like 1