Which factory is TOS code from?

5 hours ago, Hutch said:

I personally put La Corona with, or barely behind,  EL. I've had a ton of terrific product from Partagas and HUpmann, but year in and year out, La Corona has been a consistent high performer. I'd even venture to say that during the hell period of '99-'01, La Corona was the least influenced. Tobacco quality obviously suffered everywhere, but construction remained well above the norm. I'd have to give some credit for that to Rudy Taboada. His long tenure there certainly had an influence...IMO :)

Would you happen to know the code used in the latter part of '01 by any chance?  Have a box of CoRo, Siglo III & IV from the second half that I believe had the same factory code (which I'll have to check when I get home)  

Would you happen to know the code used in the latter part of '01 by any chance?  Have a box of CoRo, Siglo III & IV from the second half that I believe had the same factory code (which I'll have to check when I get home)  

• Like 1

Here you go

Not sure why link wont post. Nvm

6 hours ago, Smallclub said:

I'm sure it's EAR, which started in 2001 and lasted until late 2002…

I owned a couple boxes with EAR 2003.  We can argue all day about it but I think EOG could also be a possibility for 2001 as well.   The yearly changeover seems less defined during the early years of these codes. 

@danny If you were hunting for El Lag. Code for 2001 it seems pretty well known it would be CLE.  I had a partial box of Lanceros from 2001 which were CLE.  Be curious to know the box codes on these when you get a chance to check.  

14 hours ago, miamipadronsmoker said:

Here is the stamp and a few pics from there: 972e5b1b8fd0beb988496225b1e44d64.jpg
bf54f93645e90fb4d93add89541b477b.jpg
a2de4a40076abad14c4fed2c807a1d28.jpg
3ed1e904e9d70835264c03ec6eb098d0.jpg
ee04d4306491813b7c3ca06fcc5d3f4f.jpg
37c636adea0a69945d7c2e4b3033d046.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's an great bunch of pics!  Think I see Bushidos peeking out in 4th picture down in back.  I wonder what the Regional in back of 5th pic down is? Varnished 10 box?  Hmmm... Thanks for sharing @miamipadronsmoker.