Havana November 16 Photo Competition

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"The new era and yesteryear.." Taken from our Apartment Deck at Calle N y 21 behind the Hotel Caribe. The young ladies on the deck spent hours staring into their phone. WiFi was accessible from t

Packed like Sardines on to the next thing! (We were leaving Club Habana) In the back, from left to right, @Ethernut, (My Dad) @jacketfan and @Corylax18 In the front left to right, Cuban Driv

Fishing is a common pastime in Cuba.  We ran into one fella who just fished with a line and no pole.  Whatever he caught, he sold to a restaurant.  The guy in this picture was fishing off the seawall,

On 11/30/2016 at 10:30 AM, CanuckSARTech said:

The shot from page 1 of the thread with Stuart Fox slugging the bottle of HC SdM is indeed from "Up & Down".  Another small but hip and unique new club that the Fox brothers introduced us too.

And yes, like Brian / "Ethernut" mentioned with the stock in that picture, it was AMAZING how much stock availability was in place in the various LCDH shops during this year's trip.  I haven't seen everywhere as stocked as this going back to my first trip to the island in 2008.

And lastly, YES, Glen / "dobaman" / Aussie Motorhead-Lemmy / Shrektopus was AWESOME.  He was my partner in crime most nights, with Stuart and Andy Fox along with Andy Ryan frequently being the enablers.  Plenty of additional after-hours bars added to "the list" of doom.  LOL.

Actually, l took these at the Partagas Gala. The bottle never touched the table...DSC02509.JPGDSC02510.JPGDSC02511.JPG

• Like 3

On 11/22/2016 at 7:59 PM, El Presidente said:

Will determine winner Friday the 2nd of November. 

Put a caption/description with each photo :ok:

The prize will be a little sampler picked by myself :D

Just noticed that Rob will be firing up the time machine to post the winning photo...

On 11/22/2016 at 7:59 PM, El Presidente said:

Will determine winner Friday the 2nd of November. 

Put a caption/description with each photo :ok:

The prize will be a little sampler picked by myself :D

Just noticed that Rob will be firing up the time machine to post the winning photo...

8 minutes ago, Drguano said:

Was having too much fun :D

From a quick count....Ethernut wins it! 

E-mail me mate and i will put it together for you

Ethernut.jpg

• Like 4