4 Pillars Australian Chrismas Gin

polarbear

Anyone tried it?

Had some last night at a local bar and was quite impressed with it

Tastes like Christmas to me

Just need to try and dig up a bottle of it now (if anyone knows where to find one, drop me a PM)

If you get the opportunity to sample it, I highly recommend you do

3 hours ago, polarbear said:

Anyone tried it?

Had some last night at a local bar and was quite impressed with it

Tastes like Christmas to me

Just need to try and dig up a bottle of it now (if anyone knows where to find one, drop me a PM)

If you get the opportunity to sample it, I highly recommend you do

it is discussed in other threads - not sure which but assume not hard to find. will appear in a vid soon.

best option to find it is to get on their website and see if they have sold out or not.

I'm afraid it's sold out online (I was lucky to get one of the very last bottles) and there was an offer to get a goodstube release for Christmas (which includes a copper barspoon and jigger) via mailing list on Thursday 24th of this month. Unfortunately, that sold out within 24 hours.

You may have luck contacting one of Four Pillars' retailing partners...

https://www.fourpillarsgin.com.au/buying/australian-retailers/

On ‎28‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 4:49 PM, JohnS said:

I'm afraid it's sold out online (I was lucky to get one of the very last bottles) and there was an offer to get a goodstube release for Christmas (which includes a copper barspoon and jigger) via mailing list on Thursday 24th of this month. Unfortunately, that sold out within 24 hours.

You may have luck contacting one of Four Pillars' retailing partners...

https://www.fourpillarsgin.com.au/buying/australian-retailers/

This aint my first rodeo

I rang the largest and the smallest retailers listed on the web site in each state and still came up empty

I have a few more irons in the fire so I may get lucky through a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy

We shall see

2 minutes ago, polarbear said:

This aint my first rodeo

I rang the largest and the smallest retailers listed on the web site in each state and still came up empty

I have a few more irons in the fire so I may get lucky through a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy

We shall see

I do wish you all the best in this venture mate!

6 minutes ago, polarbear said:

This aint my first rodeo

We shall see

the guys who make it are some of my best mates so i have emailed to ask if there is anywhere they know that might still be stocking it. if i have any luck, let you know.

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 9:33 AM, Ken Gargett said:

seems they were overwhelmed by the interest. completely sold out in just over a week. they don't know anywhere you'll find it.

they have promised to make more next year.

Thanks for checking for me, mate

Next time you speak to them, please pass on my praise for all they do
I'm yet to try anything with a 4 Pillars Label on it that is anything other than exceptional