What is your profession/job & how many cigars do you have right now?

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wheelwright and restorer of Big Healeys..... an obscene number..........

If I posted it and my wife were to ever read it, she might kill me.....

I count ballots in Pennsylvania. I have between 1 and 100,000 sticks. 

18 hours ago, seattledude said:

Now that I am on strict low carb/no sugar diet for over two months I am kind of intimidated to light one up because I am not sure how I will react to nicotine...

I follow this same way of eating and have done so for the past year.  

Light them up, you will be fine.B)

I am located in Houston, but ply my trade throughout the US. 

I am in Houston too and enjoy real estate. We should meet.

Regards.

I am a technician specializing in computerized processing machinery in the steel industry ( self employed) and a former Oris watch salesman :blink:

I maintain about 100 sticks in a desk top humidor.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Sure why not I'll play a bit... Manager of System Operations, I think I'm over 4k cigars at this point with 60% Cubans I think... don't quote me I don't count. 

I work for Bloom Cigar Co. in Pittsburgh, PA. I own 1,045 cigars according to my Cigar Geeks app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to buy a boatload of Opus boxes from Blooms. I think I even got some Silver coins a few years back from a few purchases. Top notch in the States!

I used to buy a boatload of Opus boxes from Blooms. I think I even got some Silver coins a few years back from a few purchases. Top notch in the States!

That's nice to hear. I remember the silver coins. Send me a pm if you're ever looking. I'm always willing to help a fellow brother out!

• Like 1

First post for me but have been buying for a while.  Insurance company executive. About 1200 cigars.  

I recently entered the Cyber security field after 7 years as a network engineer. I don't keep track of how many cigars I have. Once I start doing that and getting obsessed, it takes the fun out of the hobby. I probably have about 120.

• 3 years later...

Old thread but anyway I personally work as a respiratory therapist and I adore my job.  
Even if a few people choose this profession, I can't understand why. The salary is quite good and the conditions the same.  
I have often wondered why so few opt for this job?  Anyway, if anyone is perhaps interested in how to become a respiratory therapist and how well you pay here and other details, then I can leave a link https://www.becomeopedia.com/respiratory-therapist/ I hope you find it useful.