Let's help out Trev/Alex : Cuban Cigar Website

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a good conversation with both Trevor and Alex yesterday.  The site rebuild is progressing but there is a long way to go. I would estimate hundreds of hours of work. Let's lend them a hand.

Guys, I just wanted to say thank you all so much for your generosity - over 100 people donated, and final total was much more than I ever would have expected and will be a huge help in bringing CCW ba

It' not about donations and prizes.  If you gave in the last week, Kudos to you. The gift is in the giving. I don't give a rats in what list Alex sends me. Whatever you can do, thank you from not

4 hours ago, El Presidente said:

I had a good conversation with both Trevor and Alex yesterday.  The site rebuild is progressing but there is a long way to go. I would estimate hundreds of hours of work.

Let's lend them a hand.

Both Trev and Alex are gems of individuals. Cuban Cigar Website  (www.cubancigarwebsite.com) is a modern cornerstone of the Cuban cigar enthusiasts world. 

Money doesn't solve everything but it may help paying the billable hours of third parties to work on the site getting it back on track and maybe even some improvements. 

So what I propose is simple. 

• Donate a minimum of $10 via Paypal to CCW. Go to top right of page www.cubancigarwebsite.com and hit the DONATE button. If the link doesn't work you can PayPal to [email protected]
  • For the love of God don't mention tobacco.  
  • Simply  CCWFOH and your name or FOH handle. 
  • Do this from the 14th of December to the 6th of January. 

Each donation amount of $10 receives a ticket in a draw. So as an example, donate $50 and receive 5 tickets. 

Alex will shoot me the donor list (and donation amounts on January the 6th). Tickets will be issued and the draw filmed. The Winner will be revealed Wednesday the 7th. 

The Prize?

A PUT DIC O6 box of Saint Luis Rey Churchills.  Brilliant cigars :thumbsup:

Our friends who have done so much for this and other communities around the world have stumbled. lets lend them a hand to get back up on their feet. 

Cheers!

Rob

Saint Luis Rey Churchill.jpg

Rob, not my case, but wouldnt be possible to include those members who donated after the crash and before this thread?

1 hour ago, alloy said:

My donation is under review also.

I donated last week, had the same thing.  After about 48 hours I got a note saying the donation was approved.  Sounds like it's pretty standard.  No worries though, the funds went through. :thumbsup:

If you can, pay it via the PayPal App to the email address. Be sure to pick payment for "Friends and Family" There will be no fees charged and less scrutiny etc

• Like 1

Yes. Done. It's a good and worthwhile resource. Still scratching my head about how something like this could happen.