Let's help out Trev/Alex : Cuban Cigar Website

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a good conversation with both Trevor and Alex yesterday.  The site rebuild is progressing but there is a long way to go. I would estimate hundreds of hours of work. Let's lend them a hand.

Guys, I just wanted to say thank you all so much for your generosity - over 100 people donated, and final total was much more than I ever would have expected and will be a huge help in bringing CCW ba

It' not about donations and prizes.  If you gave in the last week, Kudos to you. The gift is in the giving. I don't give a rats in what list Alex sends me. Whatever you can do, thank you from not

3 hours ago, rickthecabbie said:

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but there exists a mirror of CCW on Archive dot com.
http://web.archive.org/web/20161027124743/http://www.cubancigarwebsite.com/

It's a good bit of the content but didn't capture user data and search function doesn't work...that's the biggest loss, the database and inventories...

• Like 1

Done and under review.  I only used it as a reference in the past, but will definitely use it for my inventory going forward.  Didn't realize that was a feature.

Thanks for your hard work guys!

Done.

Best of luck to Trevor and Alex. I am pleased to see that the rebuild of this coveted web site is well underway.

3 minutes ago, AlBaron said:

just got home after vacation without internet connectivity... is it too late to donate?

let me know,

AlBaron

Never to late to donate, just to late to get in for the draw for the box.